He's Gone (chapter 14)

ray's P.O.V. 

the doctor told us it was time to leave that he wanted to run some test on china . i got my jacket and the i just felt something itching me i was annoyed  i then took off the jacket and found a note. it said to my friends from Jacob. goodbye.                                         ( the note )

okay listen up the police took me away in the car and they are taken me somewhere i don't wanna tell y'all nothing cause i don't wanna see u. just leave me to rot in jail. i told the judge i kidnapped her and raped her . i know its crazy but it's for the best i'll rot in jail for making china this way Adam shot her and she took it just for me i cant let it got down this way i have to do wats best for me and for y'all. 

you: hey guys   um y'all i have bad news um read the letter. they read it and jazz Christina and Taylor broke down . the guys where keeping it in then trey wanted to know wa we gon do. no no no it int going down so we gon find  him. i said . i was screwed  vex at Jacob i didn't believe wat he said , i wanted to kill him i don't  believe he abandoned chi like this and said those things. 

Jacob's P.O.V.

i loved china i know she was gonna die all because of me so i had to pay the price to rot in hell in this stupid rusty cell. i knew they came  looking for me , i shouldn't leave that note. shit and i think ray knows where i am. we had been here a long time ago shit. i need to go to the federal prison and not at this police  station my case has to come soon before they get here  

hey guys hope you like me book and this is the end of my book but ill have a book 2 for the continuing of book 1 ill not be online for long cause school is coming up so yh that's the way it is so y'all wont really be seeing me. the name of book 2 the other part of this book is name the ones who care .