Bad News ( chapter 5 )

continues

ray P.O.V. 

well um Jacob if have to ask you a question. in my head i was nervous scared of wat he would do or say knowing his has been through alot. i knew i was brave so i said" Jacob wat would you do if china got shot. he opened his mouth in shock he knew why i asked this question ,his face turned red, blue,black,purple almost every colour of the rainbow. i thought he was gonna kill me but instead he killed any and everything that came at him i knew i shouldn't have told him he's like super angry with me but all we have to do i get china quickly before she looses anymore blood.

jazzmaine P.O.V.

okay girls just be calm ammmm. Taylor give me your belt and Christina rip your shirt.

Christina: why ?

you: just do it damn it.

Christina: okay okay just stop shouting

you : well move fact do you want china to die for Jacob to pop our heads off huh?

Christina :oh no but i would miss her she is my best friend

you: well get moving. in my head i want to shot Christina she is so annoying but i still love her regardless.ok girls china is gonna loose alot of blood but the guys have  to hurry are she will go in to a deep sleep and we don't want that so try to keep her distracted.

china's P.O.V.

all i could see was darkness ,black clouds i wasn't of death as Jazzmaine fix me up in m,y head i wanted to scream but the guards would hear me i didn't want to put their lives in trouble all because of me so i held it again. i was now slowly loosing blood alot i just want my mom and dad right now and especially Jacob. i didn't see any of the girls complaining for the guys but i knew they wanted to get out of here so do i . suddenly my eyesight started to get blurry and the girls are trying to keep me up but i must be strong form them for us and for Jacob. then i closed my eyes waiting for death to come upon me and BOOM!! the door busted open to see the girls all undressed because it was really hot in here. someone took me up i felt the persons warm hands it was Jacob he realized my eyes where open but i could see he was angry and sad at the same time.

Jacob's P.O.V.

as i saw her eyes i couldn't stop looking at her she was so beautiful my life, my heart, my everything for living i saw her hand bleeding alot so i quickly rushed through the door as we saw some guards Adam's  henchmen .i gave ray and Craig the look as i did so they gave jazz ,Christina and Taylor guns i ran the opposite way and they took care of them. i looked down and china for the last time for the guys had to go and hide before the family call the cops but i had to get chi and the hospital fast . suddenly she shut her eyes and i was scared for the first time i wanted to go insane and then she said to me Jakey I'm OK but i love you and i will die for you no matter wat happens i am not afraid of death Jacob Perez i love u so much. she then closed her eyes again she went in to the sleep. i wanted to cry but i had to be strong and have faith  for  both of us. i got to the van as fast as possible i called trey he didn't pick up i was guessing something was wrong, so i called Taylor she picked up .

you: um hey Taylor tell the rest that i am by the van to hurry the fuck up chi is dying here.

Taylor:um ok we in a knot here so it will take about five minutes

you: ahhhhhhhhhhhh do i always have to do things myself

Taylor: nothing is wrong we have it under control so just chill out and keep and eye on my girl for me

Craig's P.O.V.

we were in a knot we were surrounded by all of Adam's men Christina was scared i could see it in her eyes but she took the first shot she shot two men in the head then jazz, ray ,Taylor and i took care of everything else we then ran outside as fast as we could just to get to china to see Jacob crying , i know what he was going through i was the same way when all of out parents died.i felt anger i was like a blood thirsty shark.                      (one hour later)

time has passed and we were already at the hospital we said out goodbyes and we told our girls that we would see them again but it was no grantee we left guns with them just in case of anything. chi's parents came luckily they didn't call the cops but we still had to leave to listen out for Adam and his men, we only left the girls alone because they can handle themselves and also protect china. knowing that Adam was some how going to look for chi and the girls because he now knows that they re our hearts and the first thing to get revenge is to aim at the heart, plus he mostly wants china i know that because he really hated Jacob but now one knows that because i was like a son to him and the others where like his nephews Adam use to tell me everything.

Adam's P.O.V.

so the little boys came to play but they  don't know i had cameras implanted in the walls i know everything where they are going so now they came back to get there revenge wow silly kids. they need to know i was the one who was training them i taught them everything they know. henchmen after those boys at the hospital and don't make a scene this time now.       

thanks for reading everyone and if i have some spelling errors you can inbox me if you want and maybe some of them are slang ok thanks !_____!

.