The Beginning and The Past

Ughhh, I hate mornings. I groan as I get up off the concrete floor. I walk over to the bucket of freezing icy water, dip the old torn sponge in and try my best to clean up. I know what everyone thinks of me after all we are wolves, I hear the whispers. They all blame me for my mother's death, I mean what could I do I was six years old I couldn't even shift. 

'It is not your fault Arabella remember that.' 'Thank you, Arti. I just hate this day you know.' 'Me to Bella but we are with u no matter what they are wrong for putting it all on you.' 'Thanks, Di your sweet I don't know what I would do without you two.' 'Don't worry Ari our mate will find us, and he will love us and..' 'Oh, fairytale wolf comes down from the clouds.' 'You want our mate to di just don't hate me for dreaming.' I giggle listening to those two. 'Okay, you two simmers down we are one remember.' Yes, my wolves are a bit childish, but they are my family I love them. My father James Anderson is Alpha of the Blue crescent moon pack at least until Friday.

He revoked my status of the pack sent me to omega but I'm basically lower than that as a slave. There are few but I have rules one meal a day one gallon of water every three, no physical harm unless provoked or disturbed, and approved by the high ranks. Also never call him father only Alpha, never back talk, do all cooking and cleaning, and choose a cell in the dungeon as my room. I am only allowed to sleep from midnight to 5 am. I was only six no one ever let me talk about what I saw nothing.

 Then they were all commanded to never say a word about that night to me they weren't allowed to be my friend nothing. My older brother James the second future Alpha second older brother Jamie future beta could do nothing Jamie tried but failed James just doesn't even look my way maybe because I look like her. His mate Amy looks at me with disgust calls me awful names. He just ignored it, the only time he's looked at me he held so much sadness I know he misses her as I do. My hair is our only difference people call me skunk they say I'm a freak. I have long wavy black hair with white highlights they don't know why I do. Jamie smiles at me he's under Alpha's command to never talk to me but he did fight Alpha two years ago on my 16th birthday. I still hold that note he gave me years ago. It's always with me I know he loves me, and I miss my family.

He told the Alpha I needed to shift properly, and the moon goddess would punish him if he didn't allow it. Daddy dearest agreed but they sent me to the edge of territory in a giant cage. Jamie held the bars trying to talk alpha command wouldn't bare up. He left me a note in the cage smiled with such hurt in his eyes. I watched as they walked off out of sight. I grabbed the note "one day you shall be free of here, from all this I'm so sorry your alone I love you, my baby sister. Good luck, remember to listen to your wolf Ari she will guide you. You got this."
I still remember that night clear as day.