Date

Amy is now curling my hair as Kelly is going through Amy's closet looking for appropriate attire. Apparently leggings and tank isn't.

"Girls I think I found it I have it hung up ready for you Bella when your ready."

So Amy finishes the final touches of makeup hair and I think her hormones are getting to her. She starts tearing up. So I go in and put on the dress Kelly chose its pure white summer cotton dress goes to my knees. At the bottom it has black lace and a black belt around the mid section. Fits my body perfectly.

"Come on Bella Amy and I are waiting."

I exit and they are smiling and I can't help but smile back.

"Bella your beautiful. Come see."

I followed Amy to the full length mirror and im shocked at my reflection.

'If I must say so myself we are a delight.'

'Diana is right Bella were beautiful.'

'Thanks you two.'

"I can't believe that's me I look just like my mother."

I walk to the wall where James has our family picture oh so long ago.

"She would be proud of you Bella."

"Amy is right she would now go get your man."

They basically shove me out the room. I hear whistles and "damn girl"
As I walk down the stares and Caleb growls at the unmated male's.

"Mine."

He takes my hand and leads me outside.

"Wow stunning."

"Not to bad your self sir."

He had his brushed back but front being a little longer sometimes swayed in his face. He was wearing a white v neck that hugged his muscles. Then a black pair of jeans. They really hugged him right.

"Are you ready my little mate."

"After you."

He walked me to the weeping willow where he had a table set with candles and roses. Not any roses whites roses with black tips. I believe in honor of the wolves which is so sweet.

We began to eat as I stare into the eyes which go for miles.

"Bella thank you for coming."

"Of course."

We laughed and ate a delicious meal and walked the tree line for a couple hours it turns out. It was peaceful. We sat down in the field just watching the sunset. He looked at me with hunger in his eyes I don't know what came over me. I grabbed his face pulled into my body and kissed him deeply. After a few minutes we pulled away because dang lungs need air.

"You know Bella you need to be careful my wolf is wanting to be free."

"Let him."

And he did he let shadow take control.

"Hello Aribella."

"Shadow nice to finally meet you I hear you and my wolves chat alot."

"Yeah sorry for that they are so amazing."

"Please love them equally shadow and be kind."

"Oh sweet mate I would never any of you. I will only love and cherish. Unless someone goes to harm or take you from me then I won't be so gentle."

"Thank you shadow so would you like to meet em."

"Yes I would love to."

'So girls no fighting is there a way to decide whose first.'

'Bella we would never we are one but since I had more time in control let Artemis go first.'

'Tbank you Diana.'

With that we decided first would be Artemis.

"Hello shadow."

"Wow your eyes and voice so beautiful."

"Diana will be out to talk shortly as well."

"So glad to finally met you Artemis. Would you mind if I kissed you."

"The pleasure is all mine."

And they kissed like it would be there last. So long I had to give my input.

'Hey Arti remember human has to breathe.'

'Sorry bella.'

"Well it's time for me to go shadow."

"Until our next meet my love."

Artemis gave Diana the control.

"Hello shadow."

"Diana nice to see you finally. I've only seen you that night and man you three are amazing."

"Thank you shadow."

Well I'm surprised to say the least Diana got guts she just went for it basically jumping his bones right there thank God for clothes.

'DIANA I swear don't you dare mate yet.'

'Sorru Bella I lost control.'

'I'm not mad di just need to get your attention.'

"I think it's best if Aribella comes back now, until next time shadow. "

And like that I took the reigns and so did Caleb. I looked at him blushing and he is nervous rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'm sorry about my wolf hes a little eager to say the least."

"Its okay hes sweet as long as it's only my wolves on his mind were good."

"Never there would ever be a lnother woman for us only you Bella."

I gave him a kiss on the cheek as we started to walk back to the pack house.

"Hey Bella mind if we sleep inside tonight if not the roof is okay."

"I'm sorry but in my defense I didn't make you sleep on the roof."

"That is true."

"Hey Caleb before you said it wasn't the first time your father tried to kill you. What do mean."

"I guess since I heard yours you should hear mine come on I'll tell you on the way back."

And as we walked back he told about his awful past and I thought I had it rough.

What happened to Caleb in the past will Aribella change her mind after hearing.