Twice Blessed

3 months ago so much happened. Rogue king as they call him declared war, his son turned out to be my mate and nothing like his father. He told me of his past and it doesn't change how I feel. I know being a rogue he has killed. I never ask he never tells. I haven't mated with him I mean I want to but so much is happening and the who twice thing still has me nervous. Why wouldn't it im a virgin and I have to do it twice in the same night. One mating and marking takes alot out of you but I have to twice.

'Hey Bella its ok don't rush yourself.'

'I know Diana I know you guys need this and I am sorry you have to deal with my anxiety.'

'Ari Diana and I understand but hey think of this not only does he have to mark you twice we have to mark him twice.'

'So maybe you should talk about this with Caleb, we told shadow but shadow hasn't told him.'

'Thanks guys I will tonight.'

We closed the link for now time for training the others are training the crew I was resting reading a book I found about my situation twice blessed. I haven't told anyone but my mind races reading the  Prophecy on what's to come. And then what I read next has me at a standstill.

"And after the twice blessed child meets her mates soon she begins receiving the power. Once they mate and mark twice in one night the twice blessed will receive the full power within."

What the hell does that mean. Shit it's 3 I have to meet with Amy to do some more training. She has 2 more months before birth since she is pregnant with the child of an alpha.

"Amy I am so sorry I got distracted are you ready to start."

"No problem Bella where do you want to start."

"Since your closer to birth I want to teach close encounters with self defense and check your senses and your mate is near watching we need to make sure he keeps his head clear he will be fighting Caleb you both need to keep focused."

"Okay Bella let's start."

Amy begins to breathe calmly clearing her mind.
Caleb and James begin sparring.

"Alright Amy I am going to shift into Diana she won't harm you but these rogues aren't just in human form they will do anything."

I shift into Diana and nod at her to show we are together. I leap toward Amy she successfully sidesteps in the process punching my ribs. She's doing well remembering any chance hit the sensitive areas weaken their wolf. We continue she does great she is trusting her wolf talking to her. Now I need pin her. As I got her down without harm James got distracted growling at me. Caleb pins him. Jamie yells at James.

"James tell your wolf to focus your whole pack in danger trust your mate."

I see Amy her wolf must be talking to James wolf. He calms and focuses on Caleb.

"Great job guys same time tomorrow.  Amy you did great."

"Thank you Bella. "

I had up to my room to shower. I let the water run down my body feels good to relax. I dry my hair some throw on some shorts and a sports bra. I head out of the bathroom I smell his scent I know hes near the pull to him is strong. I know 4 times now I almost gave in. I just am afraid to loose him.

"Hey Bella you okay?"

"I'm fine just I need to tell you something my wolves told me earlier."

So I explained about him having to marks and the book.

"I figured about the marks I mean we are supposed to mark each other so when we found out about yours I figured mine would be the same. Now the book maybe we should ask James I have no idea. I remember my dad always talking to his top men about power. Maybe that's why he wants you."

He began breathing harder pacing the floor.

"Always something with him. I won't let him anywhere near you. I will kill him if he lays one hand on you."

"Caleb calm down look at me."

I grab his face and make him look at me.

"Look at me. I am right here. I am ok I am by your side. Hey Caleb these tattoos what do they mean"

He leans down kisses me softly. The sparks go through me like fireworks.

"Thats a story for another day my love."

I pull him toward me we land on the bed. His hand starts to slide up my shirt sparks following where he touches. He groans and backs away.

"Bella we have to stop. If we continue I won't be able to back down."

I take a deep breath bring him to look in my eyes. His eyes are dark with lust and want.

"Then don't back down."

That was all it took. In matter of seconds our clothes are shredded on the floor he  Caresses me so sweetly. He starts kissing me neck to my collar bone. He began to suck on my skin. I let out a soft moan in delight and I heard him growl in pleasure. I kissed his spot as well together our teeth elongated and we bite full of pleasure mixed with pain. Did the same to the other side. He pulled me close I could feel his erection harden under my touch. This night would be forever sketched in my mind.