Secrets

" Hey Girl will you stop sleeping on that roof Inn come inside time for breakfast."

" This is where I will sleep Kelly you know my past."

" What least join us for breakfast you know we can't train on an empty stomach and we won't eat without you and you know if Malcolm don't eat hes going get very very cranky."

" OK OK I'm coming.  You know you don't have to threaten a girl nobody want to see him turn into the hulk."

"You know that's the truth though."

"Hey Kelly do you think after training today we can talk."

"Of course sis no problem."

As we gather around the table everyone besides our little group or silent. I can smell something different I look around the table then it hits me.

"Alpha your Luna will not be training with us anymore."

"And why is that is it because of yesterday I've already spoken with her that will not happen again."

The luna hangs her head in shame.

"No alpha."

"No alpha from you Bella please."

"James that is not why I'll see u both in your office and explain."

So after breakfast Jamie and I head into the office with James and Amy.

"Listen Aribella I am sorry for my outburst. I have changed. I hope you can forgive me one day for being such a hateful person towards you for all those years. Please don't kick me out I know I need to improve and I want to help our pack"

We could since she meant everything she said.

"Listen Amy I hold no ill feelings towards you, the past is the past. I will be doing separate trainings myself with you. But the physical battles we will be training on the running, the shifting and stuff no you will not participate I am sorry. And James before you get mad listen to why."

"How did you know I was going to say something?"

"I can sense your wolf. Just listen this is why we are having trainings on not just battle but with our mind and trusting our wolf. She can't do those things for a while can't you sense that. I need you to listen to your wolf James not his words trust his instinct."

I see James relax and breathe when his eyes shoot open and stare at Amy I realize he must of sensed it to.

"What, what is wrong? Why are all of you staring at me like that?"

James is smiling ear to ear I cover his mouth with my hand.

"Amy I need you to do the same close your eyes, relax. Listen to your wolf let her speak what we know."

Only a few minutes passed when she jumped out of the chair, tears began to fall she hugged James.

"Were having a baby James a baby how did we not know."

"Like Aribella said we weren't paying attention we need to trust them."

"This James is why she can't train with them anymore. But I will train her separately."

There eyes got big they didn't understand what I meant.

"In battle you are the leader you need to be focused and not catering to just Amy and your pup. What I am saying is she is luna so when she's with the other women and children what happens if someone gets passed the guard there first instinct will be the luna shes your weakness."