Home sweet Home

Here we are on the road to our Old pack joined with the of our best warriors.

"Justin if you turn that station one more time I will punch you so hard you fly out the window."

"Oh come on Malcolm I don't want to listen to that sad shit."

"Okay both of you were almost there cool it."

Kelly was always the peace maker. Truth is we've all been the best of friends. I state out the window heart racing realizing in 10 minutes we will be home.

"Hey Ari you ok?"

"Yeah just worried Jamie thank you for being by my side. I think I'll be the center of training today okay I don't want to see them in person just yet."

"Of course sis ingot your back on my cue remember."

I jump out of the suv and began running toward the woods.

'They have only seen you Diana so that is who we will take form of is that okay Artemis?'

'Of course Aribella, I will enjoy watching. You know me I like giving a good scare  but I understand.'

'Thank you Arti, so are you ready Di?'

'Always ready Aribella let's show them we aren't the same Aribella from a year ago.'

So we shifted ran deep in their woods, which was to easy to get passed guards wow they do need work. I climb a tree to where I can the car pulling up to the gates even though I. A good distance I can still hear them.

"State your business here."

"Warriors Jamie, Malcolm, Kelly, Justin, and Bella, here from full blood moon to see your Alpha."

Jamie was strong determined stood his ground like a true warrior.

"I only see four of you where is the other one?"

Dang we have trained many packs none have noticed at least that's a point for them.

"We are here to train your warriors and guards. She is on the perimeter studying what needs work."

I can see he's mindlinking his Alpha here we go.

I follow from afar and watch as they pull up to the pack house.  I see James and Amy standing there with what must be his new Beta and Delta in the background. Jamie and our team walk straight up to them with heads held high.

"Jamie is that you?"

"Hello James I see dad finally let you have the title."

Oh boy come on Jamie no fighting so I mindlink him just in case.

'Jamie relax I can you I feel you tensing. Not now we will handle family later. '

'Aribella take a chill pill sis I got this.'

"Where's Bella is she safe with you."

"She is just fine we are not here to discuss that brother we are here because of the rogues and to train your warriors."

"Of course Jamie I hope we can talk later. I thought he was sending 5 of his best?"

"He has the other one is waiting for her time part of the training. And has scoped out your perimeter to see what needs worked as you can see she got past the guards with out being spotted."