Fresh start

One year later
I am so glad that Jamie and I found this pack. we are now both cohead Warriors in the full blood moon pack.  We found this place about 10 months ago. It is only a 5 hour drive from our Old pack. There are really nice here they all know my secret they have showed their trust to the both of us and to my wolves. Rogue attacks have been getting stronger and more frequent than usual. And I just know that the stranger in the darkness is behind all this but what I don't know is why?
We are all worried about the alpha is make died 5 years ago they had never had a child. And he is getting older he says he has a plan on who will take his place. i trust him he treats me and Jamie as his own.
'Warriors Aribella, Jamie chose 3 of your best and meet me in my office please.'

'Yes alpha'
We both said.  So I met up with my brother So I met up with my brother And started to discuss who we choose.
"I think Kelly should be first pick."

"Well aren't you biased Jamie."

"No no I am not she is our best strategies expert and one hell of a warrior."

Even though I feel he's biased because Kelly is his mate, he is right she is the best at what she does.

"Your right Kelly it is."

Jamie pulled out his phone pressed the screen held the phone to my face.

"Can you please repeat that."

I shoved the phone away laughing. Jamie found his mate as soon as we entered the territory. They are so cute together but she's so nice to me and still let's us have our time together.

"So Jamie what do you think about the other to being Malcom and Justin."

"I agree they are both quick, strong, and know how to maneuver well."

"Okay let's grab them and go to Alpha Jacob."

We entered his office as we were asked.

"Please take a seat is this who you have chosen."

"Yes alpha they can accomplish what you have set for us."

"I understand Jamie thank you. Now an alpha has called regarding these rogues needing help they have lost over twenty of their warriors and have some new ones who joined. Even though I do not like the alpha or pack I am sending you there for as long as you see fit. Now thank you the rest of you go pack I need to speak to Jamie and Aribella in private."

The others bowed their heads and exited the office leaving us in there for whatever more he had to tell us.

"You see I trust what I say stays between us. Since you two joined I have had the pleasure to watch you grow, learn, strengthen your hearts and mind. You see I sense something big about to happen I know this will be my last fight."

As he takes a breath Jamie and I just look at each other and back to alpha with concern.

"I have decided to name you Aribella my successor. You are to be the next Alpha."

My jaw dropped I was in shock.

"And Jamie you will be head warrior. I have never met a man with so much pride and heart as you fighting for your pack and the ones you love. I know your story and I look at you to as my own. Now before you leave the pack you are going to is blue crecent moon. I know it won't be easy I have faith in you both."

Jamie smiled with pride but deep down we were both nervous of returning home. Well how our lives are about to flip upside down.