Chapter 9

Everyone in the ballroom panicked, seeing the King collapse and you nodded to your brother and to the others to go your secret garden to start the mission. You on the other hand, went to your father and helped the guards carry him to continue the act. 

"Are you sure, you and your brother won't get hurt? I don't want to lose the both of you just like I lost your mother.." He said, worriedly scanning you. 

"I can't promise that, father.. but you already knew that we are doing this for the good of our Kingdom." You smiled at him and kissed his forehead.

"But I promise that we will be careful.." You released him and went to your room to get your sword and quickly change into your armor. You then escape through your window and went straight to your horse.

...................................................................

Your brother and your friends arrived to the secret garden behind the castle only to find the Queen and her unknown people waiting for them with an evil smirk.

"Oh hey... I was just waiting for you to arrive.." She said, ice cold voice traveling to their ears as they give her a shocked look, readying their swords to fight.

"What a beautiful place for a hideout, yes?" She continued, getting a sword then gliding her fingers to the flat of the blade with eyes of amusement.

"But its such a shame that your Princess didn't appear with you.. maybe she quit because she knew that you will all lose.." She pouted then suddenly laugh, but immediately stopped when she heard your voice..

"Or maybe she came up with a better idea to end you." All of them looked at you as you enter the garden, took off from your horse and walked to them.

"Why didn't you start fighting already? Are you scared that we would beat you? That I could ruin your plan in claiming my father's throne?" You mocked her pout then you smirked at her.

Those words coming from you triggered her and she stood still but remained her smirk with her.

"Aww... darling, how can you fight us when you are just an innocent fool. You and your brother don't even know that your precious Taehyung placed poison to your beloved father's drink.." She said evilly. 

"Well, we'll see about that, mother." You said then all of you started clashing your swords, leaving your step mother dumbfounded.

(Fighting scene ahead ;))

Hwasa and K paired up fighting at the left, Jake and Sunghoon at the right, Jungwon, Jay, Sunoo at the back.

Your brother was amazed seeing you fight with the sword your father gave you as your gift and instantly dodged the attack of your step mother's minions.

For all of you, fighting is just easy and all those practices and trainings payed you off. You kicked your opponent's stomach and he growled at the contact. His eyes widened as your blade instantly slashed his neck and he dropped to the ground. 

You quickly turned to your left and stuck your leg to kick something that could easily trip the other who was about to stab you.

You would be admitting that there are plenty of them but training for years made you to get used to it.

Once you halfway killed your step mother's people, you were about to go to her but she only smirked at you and looked at your cousin who is on the ground fighting two men as they clash their swords with his. He swiped his sword on the handle of the other to release its grip but he failed to see the other who was going to strike him. 

But then the man's sword stroke yours and you slashed your blade hard onto his and his blade cuts into half.

"Blades off my cousin!" You helped Ni-ki to stand up from the ground and ran to your step mother who is escaping to the back door of your garden.

You were about to chase her when a group of men, her men trapped you in a circle blades in front of them aiming at you. You didn't wait for them to come to you so you whipped your sword in theirs fighting until you lose energy. 

'They are so strong..' You hiss at the thought and felt blade slitting your shoulder's skin deep making you groan from pain.

"Well, I thought you're strong... little warrior." Your step mother's ice cold voice ringed to your ears as she walked to the marbled floor of your balcony's hallway. 

"But all you ever did was being weak." She said getting the sword that her men used to slit you and aim it to your neck..

"But being weak doesn't mean she is giving up." You heard a familiar voice as the door of the balcony opened revealing your father, together with your friends, Heeseung, Ni-ki, and your body guards, Yoongi and Hoseok.

"I told you to find us if you need us right?" Yoongi said, helping you get up from the ground while clutching your shoulder.

"Sometimes, she just needs back up and some charge." Your step mother's eyes widened in horror seeing the King still alive and shakily dropped the sword that she was holding.

"H-how?! I told Taehyung to place-" She stopped mid sentence as the King raised the poison.

"This? Oh, darling... so clueless." He smirked looking at Taehyung to his side.

"I would never do that to my King even if you would threaten me that you will kill my family Your Highness. I would be frail, but I am not that dumb." His words brought you strength to stand in front of them facing your front to your step mother.

"That's right. You know what? you were right. All I ever do is being weak. I didn't deny that. But I never said that I would give up for the ones I love, and for my Kingdom. I do am weak... but I will still fight. I will fight, and I'll even blow your mind." That was the last sentence you said as all of you gathered together and clash your swords to your step mother's people ending the chaos happening in your Kingdom.