Chapter 10-Finale

Seeing your family and friends fight with you brings joy and warmness to your heart. It strengthens you every time. 

Your father easily fight them reminding you the time when you're training with him. He is old but still remains bravery in him as he clashes his sword, his turns, everything. Heeseung fought beside you leaving the guards do their work.

Your friends helped the guards fight the rest as Yoongi and Hoseok trapped your step mother from escaping. 

You all panted hardly, finishing all of them and went beside your father who is standing in front of the hopeless Queen. 

"Please, spare me... I still want to live.." She said kneeling in front of all of you. 

The King went to her and crouched down to her level and lifted her chin for her to meet his eyes.

"What you did to the Kingdom, and to all innocent people throughout these years are enough to let me know that you don't deserve this life." He said lowly. Looking at her eyes, down to her chin.

"Neither do you.." She smirked then she pulled out a small knife from the side of her dress and lift it in the air to stab him at his head. But you saw it and quickly ran to her and draw your sword to her body, slashing her back with a snarl, ending her as blood quickly came out off her mouth as she dropped to the cold ground.

"Nice try, b*tch" You said coldly, looking down at her. Your sword is full of blood from fighting but you still looked at her with hate lingering your eyes. 

A week later...

The ghost of your fight that day brought the Kingdom's trauma, but it easily faded away knowing that there would be no more hindrance of the freedom they usually have.

All of you celebrated your Kingdom's freedom and started the new chapter of your lives happily, completely with your family and friends. 

You and your brother continue training with K and Hwasa without sneaking to your windows after, together with your cousin who is getting stronger as days and more practices came by, making you the most proud cousin ever.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

9 years later...

The King retired and passed the throne to your brother after proving that he is right for it, especially that day, where he had risked his life for the Kingdom.

Heeseung became King and married K's sister, Krisha whom he fell in love with since the day K introduced her to him. 

Ni-ki, your cousin continued to train until he mastered all the techniques in fighting, keeping his promise to be like you.

You on the other hand married the man who hid behind the bush with his cousin and the one you'd once called the "foreign dude" nine years ago who also made your heart beat like crazy.

"So that's how it ends... man, I wish I could find someone like mommy..." Jacob, your six years old son whined after your husband, Jake ended the story of how he met you.

You giggled and went to your son's bed where Jake is also lying down and kissed his nose.

"Sweetie, you need to sleep now. Aren't you tired from your first training with uncle Heeseung?" You asked stroking your son's hair..

"Nope. I am completely wide awake! See?" He replied, throwing small punches in the air and yawned causing him to quickly cover his mouth. You smirked at your husband who is forcing himself not to laugh of his stubborn son, and nodded at you returning the smirk.

The two of you returned to look at your son who is giving you a curious look and tickled him, which caused him to die in laughter and begged the two of you to stop..

"But I don't wanna sleep~" Jacob said bouncing up and down almost throwing a tantrum.

You tried to stop him but he just ignored you so you looked at Jake who is thinking about something to make Jacob stop.

"How about I'll tell you the story of my life? How does that sound, hmm buddy?" He asked softly and your son stopped from bouncing. He went into your husband's embrace and cuddled close with him making you smile warmly at the two of them.

"What are you waiting for, mommy... let's here daddy's story!" He pulled you with them and you giggled causing them to giggle too.

"Okay bud, I'll start. But promise us that you will sleep after this okay?" He said sternly to your son and which he replied with a nod.

You looked at Jake and gave him a warm smile and mouthed a simple 'thankyou' as he cuddled all of you closer to him before he start.

"Okay... In Australia, there once lived a happy little Aussie boy named, Jake..."

~end~