Chapter 14

(Ria's POV)

Layla will make a great Queen. Poor girl, she doesn't even realize how powerful she really is. Nor how beautiful she is either...Stop that! She's a student and future Queen. You shouldn't have thoughts like that...
"Hello, Ria? Are you there?" A voice awakens me from my internal battle. Celestial smirks knowingly.
"Now, it's not appropriate to like those so much younger than you, you're such a perv, Ria." She teased. I glared at her and smacked her hand.
"I don't like her and in this life I'm only 4 years older by the way!" I defended myself. I am no pervert..
"Whatever you say sista." Matthew said smugly. I sigh, running a hand through my short, soft hair.
"Why do you guys always bother me? I don't even like you!" I yelled at them sassily. They consume me in hug and pretend to cry.
"What?! We thought you loved us! We love you Ria!!" The two idiots exclaim dramatically. I roll my eyes and move away.
"Bakas...." I mutter walking towards the window.
"Stop calling us idiots in Japanese!!" Matt yell, feigning hurt. I wave off his comment.
I felt a slender arm wrap around my shoulders.
"You can't hide from us, remember. You promised to tell us how you feel long ago.." Celestial reminded me softly. I gently rested my head on her. How could I ever forget that promise? My eyes grow glassy at the memory.
"I know.."
.....................................................
Okay guys, I've finally been updating. Now I know it seems that a new romance is stirring between Layla and Ria. Maybe there is, maybe there isn't. *evil face* but before I make my decision whether what will happen romantic wise, I want to know who you guys want to be together. Leave your answers in the comments. Love you guys bye!