Chapter Three Valentina's POV

"It's like a drop in the ocean

A change in the weather

I was hoping you and me might end up together

It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert

But I'm holding you closer than most

Cuz you are my heaven"

I sang softly to myself as my cold, feeling mother drove me to The Academy of the Gifted. She wasn't always this way. She used to be really warm and welcoming but she's no longer that way towards me. This is because she found out I was a lesbian. Yep I like girls don't judge. Anyway, my mom is very against the LGBT community ever since my father left her for another man. At first, she refused to acknowledge me sexual orientation and try to act like everything was normal but then decided to ignore me in general.
"Valentina, we're here now." Mother told me monotoned. I sighed and gathered my stuff. Time to meet my roommate. I hope she's hot.

........................

I opened the door of my room to a pleasant surprise. My roommate is GORGEOUS!! She had dark, brown hair that reached her mid-back and pale, smooth skin. And I have to admit her body looked awesome. However, her eyes had to be the most attractive part of her. They were a bright, almost white colored pink eyes. I stared at her an extra moment longer before speaking.
"Hey there, I'm Valentina feel free to call me Val. I'm a werewolf if you can't tell." I say with seductive grin. She seems slightly flustered and blushed.
"Hi, I-i'm Layla." She told me in a soft, cute voice. Yep, I want her.