Feeding

Hope

Warnings: Death, blood-drinking, mature content, explicit smut, unprotected lesbian sex, nipple play.

Y/H/C: Your hair color

The monster came closer and closer to you, its sharp fangs glistening under the light. "Phasmatos incendere al pulvox," you tried, but the monster didn't budge. It seemed to be almost laughing at you. "Oh god..." You moaned. Suddenly, something heavy pushed you away from the monster, leaving you to land on your butt. The girl in front of you, Hope, got attacked instead of you, the monster digging its claws into the tribrid. She went down, and you gasped in fear. "Hope!" You tried again, "Phasmatos-", but the monster exploded into a bunch of dust before you could finish your spell. You immediately crawled over to the tribrid. The monster's claws left fatal wounds on her body, and blood was all over the floor. "No, no, no, no..." Tears fell onto her as you held her in your arms. Would this be how she died? After saving you?

----------

There were no signs that Hope was going to come back to life as a vampire. It usually didn't take over a day. It bothered you that you were the only one who seemed to be grieving. Hope was a hero. Suddenly, she shot up into the air, eyes blood-red. "Hope?" "Y/N..." Her words were slightly slurred by her new fangs, which were longer and sharper than that of any vampire or werewolf. "Here, feed on me," you offered your wrist to her, and she bit down. You resisted the urge to yelp, you knew she needed the blood.

The world was suddenly brighter and louder than it had ever been because Hope could hear heartbeats from the other side of the school. She focused on you. You looked even more beautiful to her now, every detail of you more clear to the tribrid. "Here, feed on me," she heard you say. She didn't want to hurt you, but she could suddenly see the blood rushing through your veins under your skin, and her vision turned red. She bit down on your delicate wrist, and you gasped. She pushed down the feeling of guilt she got from hurting you, she had to feed, or she'd die. Your blood was warm and sweet, and it made her feel less shaky. She pulled away with difficulty once she heard your heartbeat start to slow.

You stared at her. You couldn't help it. She looked different. She pulled you close to her again, but this time to kiss you. She was warm and soft against you, and you gasped when she pulled you onto her lap. "Sorry, I shouldn't have," she said lowly. "It's okay, I want you to-" You saw the hint of fangs in her mouth. "I don't have control yet," Hope admitted, looking down again. "I don't care," you groaned. "What do you want?" Hope asked, touching you slowly, tortuously. Your fingers dug into her back, and you were biting your lip and shaking your head and you looked so lovely on top of her like this; you would look even better naked, though.

"Fuck-- I don't-- I don't even know," you said, voice cracking when Hope's touches got a touch rougher. "You don't know?" Hope repeated incredulously, and she withdrew her hand entirely, away from your clit; out of your pants, fingers glistening. Hope's hunger makes her growl, and she indulges, licking herself clean, enjoying the brief taste of you in her mouth. She wants more; still wants to bite and feed and drink, but she won't do it, not until she can't help it, and not before she has asked. She does have some self-control. (Not where you were concerned, a small part of her whispered, but Hope ignored it.)

You whined in disappointment, squeezed your thighs together, and covered your eyes. If you were embarrassed by your desires, Hope couldn't blame her, most people didn't willingly seek out a dangerous person, who was a vampire, after all. Then, you murmured something; but your hands muffled the sound.

"What was that?"

With a frustrated groan, you dropped your hands from your face; shoved yourself up from your elbows; and flushed red to your ears, said, "I want you to fuck me, and I want you to bite me, and I don't care which one comes first."