Long Distance ✈

Hope

Warnings: Death, attempted murder.

"How are you, Hope?" You asked, noticing the sad look in her eyes even through the phone screen. "I'm okay." "I know something is wrong. Is it...is it me?" You asked, suddenly feeling insecure. "My Mom and Uncle Elijah are dead." Hope blurted out. "Oh my god, Hope. I'm sorry." You knew what it felt like to have no one. It was something you didn't want anyone to feel. "I'm alone, Y/N." Hope cried, and you felt your heartbreak with her's.

"Who are you talking to?" Klaus asked, noticing the tears in the eyes of his little daughter. "Y/N. My girlfriend." Hope revealed. Klaus was surprised but tried not to show it. "Let me see her," Klaus demanded instead. He wasn't homophobic or anything like that. Hope handed her father her phone, and Klaus smiled when he saw you. "Y/N! You're my daughter's girlfriend?" "Um. Hi." "Do you guys know each other?" Hope asked. Klaus nodded. "Y/N is one of the bravest people I have ever met." You blushed at his words. It was great to have Hope's father's initial approval. "What did you do?" Hope asked suspiciously. "Nothing. I tried to kill her, but that's all in the past." Hope screamed at his remark. "Oh my god, Y/N! Why did you never tell me?" "Because I knew you'd freak out. It's nothing Hope, I'm over it." You said casually, fully aware that Hope's father was standing right next to her. "That's what I like about you. You bounce back. I think you'd be great for my daughter." Klaus said happily.

Lizzie

Lizzie

Warnings: Cheating.

"I can't believe you, Lizzie! How could you do that? How could you sleep with my best friend?!" You were angry. No, more than angry, enraged. "I'm sorry, Y/N. One minute, we were just talking, and then he kissed me. I just missed someone touching me, I missed sex." "Really? Because I haven't thought about sex once since I saw you. We're done, Lizzie." "Y/N, wait, I-" You hung up and then shut your phone down. You couldn't handle looking at her. Did you matter so little to her? Was all she cared about sex? You wiped your eyes angrily. You weren't going to cry over her. Damn her. "Bro, can I use the bathroom?" Kaelyn asked, banging on the door. "Yeah, just a second," you answered, trying to not sound like you'd been crying.

Josie

Warnings: Implied sex.

Y/N/N: Your nickname.

"Fuck you, Y/N! Just stay away from me!" Josie shouted, her dark eyes burning into yours. You wouldn't admit it, but seeing Josie like this...it turned you on. "Let me explain, please, Josie." You pleaded. You reached for her, but she grabbed your wrist and stopped you. "You left for a year. You left me without any kind of explanation," Josie cried. You swallowed, feeling tears prick your eyes. "It's because I didn't want you to hurt me." "I would've never hurt you! I love...loved you! You're the one who fucking hurt me, Y/N/N!" You hadn't realised that she had loved you as you had loved her. You had just thought that she had been into your whole dark, mysterious, personality. You had just been protecting yourself. You were so selfish. You hadn't considered her feelings. Fuck. "You know about the merge, right?" You asked, almost calmly. Josie's eyes widened. "The...the Gemini coven got rid of that years ago." She said. You shook your head. She didn't know. "Is that why Mom's gone all the time? Is that why she leaves Lizzie and me alone with Dad?" You nodded. You couldn't speak. "Oh my god...Y/N/N..." "It's okay."

Caroline

Warnings: Implied cheating, sensitive content.

Y/N/N: Your nickname.

She fixed her shirt one more time before pressing the green button. You couldn't know. God, she left like a traitor. Like a...well, there was no reason to obsess over it now. You answered almost immediately. The room was dark, but she could still make out your face. "Hey, Care." "Hi, Y/N/N!" Caroline greeted cheerfully. "Is everything okay?" You asked. The room she was in looked a little familiar...but there was no way she was in there. "Mhm." Caroline hummed. She looked down for a split- second. You frowned. "Why are you with Klaus, Care?" You blurted out. "What? I'm not with Klaus. This is Bonnie's new house." Caroline lied, sounding a little too cheerful. "Did he take you?" You asked worriedly. There was no way she had gone there voluntarily. On her own. "No, Y/N/N. It was perfectly mutual, I mean, fine." "Mutual? What do you mean?" Did she mean something like sex? "Did you fuck him?" You asked, a little angrily. Your vision turned golden and you hoped that Caroline wouldn't notice. "Y/N, your eyes..." "Answer me!" You barked. Her eyes widened in fear. "Yes, I did. But it was an accident, it just happened." "It wasn't an accident, Care unless you're saying he raped you." You couldn't stop now. You were pissed. "He didn't rape me." She admitted. You couldn't see how she was even attracted to him. He was small, and skinny, despite being freakishly strong. He could also kill her with a single bite. "Y/N, please. You're not here." She tried to reason with you, but it was too late. You crushed your phone with your hand, effectively cutting her off.

Bonnie

Warnings: Voyeurism, sexual content.

Y/N/N: Your nickname.

You missed her so much. You longed to hear her voice, to touch her. And to stop crying every time you thought about her. It had been months. It almost seemed like everyone was over her. But you knew you weren't ever going to be over her. She had been the love of your life. "Y/N?" You heard. You turned around. "You're just a hallucination," you groaned. "Y/N...you know you have powers. I'm real." "Bonnie." You reached to hug her out of instinct, only to realise that you couldn't. She slipped through your fingers like smoke. "Bonnie." "I'm here, Y/N/N. I missed you so much." "I wish I could touch you." "You know, I watch you every day. Everywhere." Her eyes sparkled. "I'm glad you're still interested in me." You smiled. You wondered how lonely it was for her. "Are you doing okay, Bon? Are you alone?" You wished that she wasn't. She shook her head. "No, Y/N/N. My grams is here, and so is my dad. But...of course I wish that you were here." "Just...think about me, Bonnie. I don't care that we can't touch. I just need to see you." You couldn't live without her. You knew that now.

 You knew that now

"Could you...take off your clothes for me? It's just, you're the only kind of entertainment here." "Of course you can." You said, making your voice low. You slowly stripped for her, letting her see every inch of your naked body. She looked at you as if she was trying to memorize you; as if she was going to leave. So, you hurried, moving close to her, close enough that you could feel the cold space of air she was. You should've been able to touch her. "I can't touch you...but I can tell you what to do." She said seductively, moving in a blur towards your bed.

You had lots of fun that day.

Klaus

Warnings: Murder.

"What have you been doing, love? I'm so sorry for leaving you without saying anything." Klaus said through the phone. You shook your head. "What is it this time, though?" "My hybrids. You know I've been trying to keep the peace in France. Reparations, or whatever." You smiled proudly. He was finally beginning to realise that there were things that he could do, for fun, without violence. One of those things seemed to be, well, making reparations, as he called it; making up for his past faults. "What have they done this time?" You sighed, forever confused about his life. "Darwin ripped off the Prime Minister's head. I have to come up with a boring story, now." You laughed without meaning to. You didn't want to encourage him, but...the Prime Minister? "I know, I know, pretty funny. But he ripped it off with his teeth. I guess he's a bloody ripper, now." "Well, I'm so proud of you, Klaus. You're coming home after?" You could almost hear him smiling through the phone. "I'll take the flight in the morning." He promised.