You're a Vampire

Stefan

Warning: Non-graphic death, explicit smut (female reader).

"She's going to die, Elena." "She'll never forgive you." Elena's words are full of venom, but you don't know why, you're so tired, so you shut your eyes, and you feel the world start to disappear when you feel something warm and wet against your mouth and you drink it without thinking, and then everything turns red. "Y/N?" It's Stefan. "Ste...Stefan." You gasp. You feel different. "I told you..." Elena growls at Stefan. "Told him what?" You feel weak and dizzy, and it's taking so much of your energy to not collapse. "You're a vampire," Elena tells you. "I...I can't be." You don't even remember dying, how could you be a vampire? Elena seems to read your mind and she answers your question. "For a vampire, dying feels short." "I..." You don't know what to say. What are you supposed to do, thank Stefan? Yell at him? You're not even sure of how you feel about this situation. "She's crying!" Elena yells. "Stop it! I didn't have a choice!" Stefan says to Elena, his eyes turning red. His eyes turn back to green as he looks at you. "I'm so sorry, Y/N." He says gently, so different from how he was just talking to Elena. "I'm not mad Stefan, I understand." You say to the vampire, who has tears in his eyes. "It-it's my fault, I should've protected you." He curls his hands into fists. You place a hand on his. "I'm glad I'm alive." You say softly, and he looks up at you. "You are?" "I am. Thank you for saving me."

⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️

"Baby..." He groaned. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

"Stefan." You kiss him to direct his attention to your words. "You can have all night to make it up to me."

An even louder groan escaped Stefan when he heard you say those words. Because they make him feel even more guilty, especially because they make blood rush straight to his dick. "Fine, I'll make it up to you."

He grabs you by the hip and lifts you off the chair. A yelp escapes you as you grab his slender hips to not fall, but the yelp soon turns into laughter as Stefan carries you hastily up the stairs again. He enters your room backwards, pushing open the door with his back as you kiss fiercely. You bounce slightly as he puts you on the bed, smiling. There's impossible light in your eyes, and Stefan feels overwhelmed with relief. You and him are so going to regret this, but right now, you're clearly happy, so maybe it was worth it.

You raise your eyebrows and smirk at him. "Well, are you gonna stand there all night or what?" You tease him. That brings Stefan out of his reverie and he chuckles as he puts one knee on the bed between your legs. You move up the bed as Stefan crawls on top of you.

He looks deep into your lustful eyes and replies, "No, Y/N, I'm not." He captures your lips with his, teases your lips with the tip of his tongue. You open your mouth for him and the dance between your tongues begins. What follows next is a lot of moaning, followed by occasional giggling as you help each other get rid of your clothes. Once naked, you arched your back and used your calves to push Stefan closer down to you as he caressed your breasts with his open mouth and tongue.

Stefan starts grinding his hips against you and you let out a long and drawn-out "Fuckkk." Stefan looked up at you, surprised to hear such a word from you.

"What?" You say. "You never heard me swear?" Stefan just laughed. He would never stop being amazed by you. You brought his head down to you again with one hand on his neck and kiss him sloppily. "I want you inside of me," you whisper in between kisses, and Stefan's hips start to move on their own. He can feel how wet you are for him and he hasn't even started to touch you there yet.