You're hurt

Lizzie

Warnings: Mentions of underage sex.

Y/N/N: Your Nickname

The images were seared into your brain. Lizzie and Rafael, kissing, touching, together. Lizzie had known that you had feelings for Rafael. Even she had to know that what she had done was wrong. Manipulating your crush, tricking him into having sex with her... "Y/N/N, what's wrong?" Josie asked, interrupting your thoughts. "Nothing's wrong," you said stiffly. She paused for a moment, not believing you, but then closed the door on you. You sighed. Bringing Josie into this wouldn't be good. She would take Lizzie's side. You heard the tell-tale signs of Lizzie approaching your door. The door opened, and you could almost see sparks from Lizzie's hands. "Y/N, guess what?!" "What?" You asked. "I slept with Rafael! It was the perfect birthday present!" Oh, for fuck's sake. "The perfect birthday present? You knew I liked him, right?" Lizzie froze. "What?" "Stop pretending! Why do you always do this to the guys I like?" You could feel sparks of magic lighting up inside you. "I didn't think that... you never go for them," she defended. "Are you blind?!" You were going too far now. You had never treated Lizzie like this. She took a step back. "Wait, Y/N-" "I love him, and I saw you guys yesterday... ha-having sex in the gym," you sobbed, unable to contain your emotions. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that with him. You're right." She carefully stepped forward, as if you were a bomb. "I'm sorry I'm not considerate to you and Josie." You sniffled. "I guess Rafael didn't feel the same way if he had sex with you," you said, defeated. None of this mattered.

Josie

"Come on, bite me." It was an order. You saw the ripper's fangs extend, and then the door slammed open. MG pulled away immediately, struggling to get himself under control. You winked at the pouting siphoner. "Well, I guess we'll have to do this next time," you said lightly, trailing your hand across his shoulder.

-----------

You hadn't been to a party in ages, but it wasn't the same without Josie. You longed to be with her again.

"Josie?" Josie was being pinned to the wall by another witch you didn't know the name of. The witch was placing sloppy kisses on her neck and you yanked her off of your girlfriend. "Y/N, what the hell are you doing here?" She scowled, looking at the other girl carefully. "What the hell are you doing with her?" You growled. "What does it look like I'm doing?" You grabbed her and pulled until you were kissing her. She was warm, soft, familiar, and you found yourself chasing after her lips even after she pulled away. "Go away," she said. "You kissed me back," you smirked. "It's just instinct. I don't love you anymore." You didn't say anything, but your heart broke in half at her words. "Y-you don't mean that," you stammered. "I do, Y/N. You're toxic." "You know why I broke up with you! You know everything now!" You shouted. "You're so fucking selfish. You had 6 more years with me, and you chose to throw that all away," she cried, her dark eyes burning into you. "I love you; I never stopped loving you." "What the hell is going on in here?" You turned to see Josie's worse half. "Nothing that concerns you," you retorted. "Josie, why were you consorting with the she-devil?" "I wasn't, she... she stopped me." "Lizzie, I love your sister. Even you know that." "I believe that you need a soul to love someone," she sniggered. "That's enough," Josie snarled protectively. You felt yourself begin to melt at her gesture. "Okay, whatever. I'm not going to be here next time when she breaks your heart."

Penelope

Y/N/N: Your nickname

"I'm breaking up with you, Y/N." Her words felt like knives in your heart. "No, you can't." "But I am. I can do whatever I want." "Please, you love me; I know you do," you said frantically. "I'm sorry, Y/N/N." You grabbed her wrist to prevent her from leaving. She paused. "You'll understand why I'm leaving you later." You sank to your knees pathetically, tears blurring your vision. "This isn't right," you whispered. "I know. This is my last resort." She pulled away gently, not turning back. You cried and cried until your face felt itchy from the salty tears that flowed from your eyes. You continued to cry even when you felt strong arms pull you up. Your heart was permanently broken.