Chapter Seven

> Bricks POV <

Everything was slow motion. I saw two people walked across the street, then bam we hit the tree. Blossom was on the ground, bleeding and heavy breathing. Buttercup had smashed her head on the window, Bubbles, had hanging out the window. I widened my eyes and jumped out of the car. I rushed over to Blossom, seeing her in pain made my heart cringe. I grabbed my hair and appeared in Boomers room.

"Brick?" Boomer asked, shocked I may add.

"Blossom, and her friends. Car crash, you need to help them!" I yelled as Butch barged in the room. Butch frowned and Boomer grabbed his hand and superspeed out of the house. I appeared to Blossom she covering her neck and looking at her friends. Boomer and Butch appeared and Butch covered them up with jackets as Boomer called 911. The ambulance was coming, hearing the sirens and seeing Blossom in pain made the ground shake. Blossom wrapped her bloody hand around my wrist and shook her head, I frowned and they came and took her.

"I need bandages stat." One of the paramedics hollered.

"We need to get them out of the car now!" Hollered another, I was busy staring at Blossom. They ran by me and through me without knowing I was there. I sighed and they lifted them into the car and and drove off, Boomer and Butch was behind me and I shooked my head.

"She gonna be okay, right?" I asked as Boomer looked down.

"She's been bitten Brick, we need to get her out before she starts to you know, biting other people." Butch said as my eyes wided.

"You mean she's now a vampire?" I asked as Boomer nodded.

"It's not that bad, she'll live forever, and she'll see ghost too." Boomer said as I frowned deeper.

"Did ya'll bit her?" I asked them with a fierce tone.

"No! Some else did! Why do you always think it's us?" Butch asked me.

"Well, I knew ya'll since you was born, so you tell me." I said and looked back to road.

"We're sorry." Boomer said as I shooked my head.

"Whatever, when she's wakes up. Call me, well tell her to summon me, whatever just get me back some how." I said as I disappeared. I was in town, people walking by me without knowing. Some ghosts smiled, little kids that didn't know about their powers waved at me. I just smiled and floated along. I was alone, and empty, and I know that what's most ghost feel. But mine was strong, I couldn't shake it off, for some reason. I sighed and saw a shop. It was a store, that can soused see ghost. I bit my lip and floated through the door.

"I been waiting for you." A woman voice said, I turned and gasped. A black woman, with gray hair and grayish eyes, was looking down at her hands. She had bracelets, and necklaces, and tattoos.

"Hi." I said and she smiled.

"Sit down, Brick. I can't wait to talk to you!" She said and I sat down across from her. She was smiling and I just smiled back.

"don't be afraid child, I bring you news that can't be seen by human eyes. I see a girl in her soul, two boys, who is cursed by a vampire. Now, you is different, you have a black streak in your soul, deep down you're not really dead. You're alive when you are near her, she brings the life in you. That's why you're killers came back to life, well from the grave. They want what you have, to live. So, the only thing that tying you here is her, she is putting herself in danger, and your brothers are ruining your peace of mind. You're worried sick about them, but they have a savour, two girls, supernatural. They will protect them, the reason why you can't stay away from the girl is, cause your bond. You feeling things, you are slowly back to life, and your brothers are seeing you because of that, not by human blood. You must stop them before it's too late, the dark mist that following her, is the soul's your brothers are taking away. You need to save her before it's too late, don't be afraid child, I bring you news that can't be seen by human eyes." She said, as fog covered the room. SHe laid out cards and motioned me to pick one up.

"I can't." I said as she smiled.

"None sense, I give this room powers, so ghosts, well spirits, to able to pick up things." She said as I sighed. I grabbed three cards and she snapped her fingers, they was floating up and lighting showed in the room.

"The first card I see child, is death, Your young life, was taken. You are cursed here, till you finally break the bond with her. The second card is a special one, your in love. Well it's a forbidden love, no ghost that I seen so far, is in love with a human like you. You want to protect her, yet she just want you happy, and she thinks once you cross you'll be happy. The third one, is a dark one. Unlike the other two, I see more than one death. A death unlike no other. This person you care about, will suffer unlike no other. They will beg for death, then cursed to live upon Earth, till the last days of Earth. You will have your life back, but the cost is very painful for you, and your brothers." She said as I looked down at my hands. "Child, I may be blind but you are troubled." She said as I gasped.

"Your blind, then how come you can see the cards?" I asked as she smiled.

"My Father always said, Eyesight is just another curse. You may want it, but it just takes the beautiful essence of living. Some uses it for kindness, but some use it for darkness." She said as I nodded.

"Just, save your brothers and her. Everything will be fine in the moment. Don't be afraid child, I bring you news that can't be seen by human eyes." She said and the door opened. I smiled and thanked her, I walked out the door and looked around. Dark spirits surround the corner, I bit my up and walked towards it. I saw someone I never wanted to see again, the country boy. 

Heyyo Guys!!

Sorry for it being short ad one POV and a cliff hanger, well I think it is?? So what do we think so far?? Sad to say, this book will only have 15 chapters, it's gonna be longer from here and out. THere will be a one of those E things, sorry I forgot how to spell it!! I'ma let this AN off, so I can update my other stories!! 

Well Byes Loves Yall!!!!!!!!