Chapter Thirteen

> Brick's POV <

Beep. Beep. Beep. That what I was hearing, but for some reason, I didn't want to hear it. I groaned and opened my eyes. I rubbed my head, and saw Blossom sitting in the chair, passed out. My brothers was talking to the doctors, and I hissed at the pain.

I looked down at my hands and saw cuts, bandages.

"Not cool." I mumbled and looked outside the window.

I saw my mom and dad sitting on the couch, but see through. I sighed and heard my door opened, I looked and saw my brothers. They ran over and hugged me.

"You're alive!" Boomer exclaimed as I chuckled.

"Yeah, I guess." I said as they pulled away.

"Are you okay?" Butch asked as I nodded.

"Fine you?" I asked as I fixed my hair.

"We're okay. I mean, we almost didn't die like you. Again." Butch said as I rolled my eyes.

"What happen?" I asked as I chewed my bottom lip.

"Nothing much. Something grabbed those ghost, and Blossom passed out. You was bleeding, Bubbles and Buttercup tried to cover up your wounds. And oh yeah, you have a new kidney and some metal things in your spine." Butch said as I groaned.

"Really?" I asked as they nodded.

"Wow. Crazy." I said as I looked down at my hands.

"What happen to my hands?" I asked as they shrugged.

"I don't know. The doctor said they was from something grabbing you." Boomer said as I looked back out the window.

"And Blossom said now you can see supernatural stuff too." Boomer said as I looked back at him.

"What?" I asked as they nodded.

"What about her?" I asked.

"Now that one, is kinda hard to explain." Butch said as I rolled my eyes.

"Well make it short." I said.

"You gotten it." Blossom said as I jumped.

"Mama Mia!" Butch and I exclaimed.

"You still say that, really?" Boomer asked as I rolled my eyes.

"Get out." I said as they smirked and walked out.

"Use protection." Butch said as they walked out. I rolled my eyes and looked over at her.

"What do you mean, by I gotten it?" I asked as she bit her lip.

"Well you know, someone with supernatural powers, can be given to people, if you want them to live. I wanted you to live, so I gave up my powers for you to live." Blossom said as I nodded.

"What's gonna happen to you?" I asked as she shrugged.

"I don't know, but I know what's gonna happen to you." Blossom said as I raised my eyebrow at her.

"What?" I asked as I chewed onto my bottom lip.

"You're gonna live forever, I mean. You was dead for real, but with these powers, you're gonna live forever." Blossom said as I laced my hand with hers.

"You're not?" I asked as she shook her head.

"I'm die, all our friends is gonna die. Brick." Blossom said as she looked me in my eyes. "You shouldn't get close to me, to anybody." She said as I shooked my head.

"You're not getting rid of me. We'll find a way to keep you alive forever, but I'm not letting you get away." I said as she smiled at me.

"Really?" She asked as I nodded.

"Yes, really. I love you." I said as I wiped a tear from her face. I brought her face to mine, and kissed her.

"I love you too." She said as I smiled.

Heyyo Guys!!!

Sorries for being late!! Wells tells me what we thinks???? Last chapter of the book!!! Then the epilouge chap!!! Tells me what we thinks!!! I promise I'll make the epilouge the best chapter yet!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!