Chapter Nine

>  Blossom's POV  <

Warning: This will contain a lot of blood, so please read with caution if your light stomach!! Thanks for reading this!!

I licked my lips and stared at him. I pressed my back to the wall, and saw Brick standing there. His eyes was scared and anger. I bit my bottom lip and he floated towards me.

"This is Blossom? The one?" He taunted as he moved closer.

"To me, you're nothing. That's why everyone picks on you. I'm mean, you're a freak." He hissed as I closed my eyes.

"No." I said as he laughed.

"I bet that's what your friends think." He said as I opened my eyes.

"Your lieing!" I yelled as he smirked.

"Am I?" He asked as he moved closer.

"Yes." I said as laughter ran through the air. He moved away and landed on the dresser and smirked.

"Think again." He said as he snapped his fingers. I gasped as the ground fell from under me. I grabbed the edge of the floorboard and my legs was burning. I looked down and saw flames, I widened my eyes and grabbed the floorboard harder.

"No!" Brick yelled as the house shooked. I gasped and was shot up and landed on the ground. I grunted and saw Brick glaring at the man he killed.

"Brick. Long time no see." He said as Brick flashed over there. I looked and saw Boomer, Butch, Bubbles, and Buttercup sneaking in. I looked down at my legs and saw my left leg was burned. I got up and Brick froze.

I looked down and saw blood seeping from the ground, screams was going around the house. Not just any screams, Brick's screams. His screams was loud and piercing. Painful and scared. As if he held them in for so long, his after life wasn't easy.

He turned and I saw his red eyes turned black, his arm was covered in blood. I gulped and walked forward. He frowned and he raised his other arm and slammed it down. Causing the house to shake, I stood still and he turned his head. I raised my eyebrows and he floated down. He circled me and I saw his eyes was gone!

I gulped and he raised his bloody arm and the blood on the floor raised. I gasped and the blood reached to my neck. I held my breath and the blood flooded the house. I looked around and the blood felt cold.

"Help." Brick whispered.

"Help!" He screamed and I jumped. I covered my arms and saw him pop out in front of me. His eyes was gone, and you could see a black hole to nothing. His head was bloody, and his carved arm was covered in blood.

"Why didn't you help me!" He screamed and the blood dropped to the ground. I gasped and hit the ground. I looked around and saw I was in the middle of the woods.

"I'm alone."

"Why me?'

"Why didn't no one helped me?" Brick broken whispers floated around the forest.

"Will you help me cross over?" Brick asked as the wind began to blow. I looked and saw the moon changing to a red moon. The sky turned blacker, and the air turned cold. the ground spilt, and Brick floated out of it. I looked and saw his mouth gone.

"How did it turn out like this?" Brick voice lingered, he turned his head and floated near me. I gasped and saw his mouth gone but cut into a smirk. He looked down and raised his bloody arm and the the forest flooded with blood. I held my breath and saw the blood was warm and red.

Brick's screams echoed, like he was being tortured.

"No!"

"Help!"

"Everyone!"

"I need help!" Brick pleas echoed in my brain, I covered my eyes and I fell to the ground. I saw I was in my room. I looked around and saw Brick sitting on my dresser. I took a deep breath and he looked at me, his face carved, his eyes gone, and now his ears was gone. I fell back a little.

"I wish I never listened?'

"I wish I never went back with him?'

"I wish someone helped me?'

"I wish my parents never died." His voice faded and he stood up. I looked and waited for the blood to seep up, but it never came. I looked and saw his clean arm pointed to the closet. I got up slowly and walked over there. I held my breath and opened my closet. Hands came out and grabbed me, I screamed and was pulled in.

"Blossom!"

"Blossom!"

"I'm here!"

"Remember their not real." My Dad's voice echoed in the room. Tears streamed down my face and I was slammed to the ground. I looked around and saw black. I was in the spotlight. I gulped and got up. I felt behind me, I turned and saw Brick close to me.

He opened his carved mouth, and blood came out of it. His black eyes, shed black tears. He raised his arms up, but his hands was gone. I gasped and he floated up. Screams echoed, cries, and Brick's whispers was all around me. I looked at Brick, he stared and hung his head down low.

Blood reached to my neck, and it stop. I widened my eyes and saw Brick fell in. As he fell in, a giant wave took me over and brought me down. Hands grabbed at my ankles and dragged me down. I screamed, but regretted it real fast. I was dragged into a hole.

I looked and saw Brick laying against the wall. Head hung down low, his arms spread around him. Blood covered around him, his chest was moving slowly. I got up and the house shook, as if to tell me to stay away. But I couldn't. I reached Brick, and grabbed his chin. I brought his face up, and saw his eyelids was closed.

I traced my fingers around his carved mouth, and frowned. I used my other hand and brought up his arm. I looked at his bloody arm and ripe a piece of my shirt, I cleared his arm and saw a word. 'KILLER' was across his arm. I gasped and looked back at Brick.

"Brick." I whispered as the house shook, I jumped and looked at Brick. His eyelids flew opened and his black holes began to fill will his red eyes. His carved mouth slowly went away, and his real mouth came back. His ears came back and the screams went down, his pleas quited. His hands came back, and the wind stop blowing.

"I'm not a killer." The wind said before it died down. Brick looked at me, with a confused expression.

"Urm, who are you?" He asked as I widened my eyes.

"What?" I asked as I felt his pulse came back in his wrist. I jumped and looked at his other arm, I saw the message was gone. I looked back at Brick.

"Why are you in my house?" He asked as I saw we was in his living room.

"Brick!" His two brothers came running in.

"Hey." Brick said as he got up.

"Did you let her in?" Butch asked as I frowned and looked around the house.

"No, did Pa or Ma?" Brick asked as Boomer shooked his head.

"Uhh, I found you laying in the yard, as I took my morning walk. I brought you here and you gave me the key." I lied as he nodded.

"Thanks." Brick said as he rubbed head.

"Your welcome." I said as I ran out of the house. I looked around and saw everything was normal. I jogged to my house and opened the door.

"Mom! Dad!" I yelled as I looked around. I chewed my bottom lip.

"Honey, how many times do I have to tell you. Your father died." Mom said as I widened my eyes.

"The price." The old woman from the hospital. No!

Heyyo Guys!!

What we think??? Sorry if I scared any of y'alls!! And Brick's alive yays!!!! So what we thinks?? 

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!