Chapter Three

》Blossom's POV《

They looked at me with big eyes. I bit my lip as Brick paced around us.

"Are you crazy!" Brick yelled at me as the wind started to blow. I stumbled and Butch catched me. He grabbed my arm lightly.

"Come on." Boomer said and they started to lead me to a house. It was a two story wooden house. It had black stains, along with light blue paint chippings. Brick followed us and looked around.

Boomer grabbed a key from his boot and unlocked the door. We walked in and I saw a black mist in the corner. I walked over there and Boomer grabbed me out the way. He shooked his head and I bit my lip.

I looked at the mist. I heard a chuckle and saw Brick glaring at it. I shuddered and sat next to the fireplace. I stared at the flames.

"How long ago was it?" I asked the boys.

"Huh?" Boomer asked.

"Brick, when he past?" I asked as the fire started to dim. I looked and saw Brick was gone , but the mist wasn't.

"About sixty years." Butch whispered.

"Are yall vampires?" I asked them. They tensed and Boomer bit his lip and Butch tapped his fingers. I heard a laugh and a gun shot. I gasped and saw fresh blood on the ground. I saw Brick face down with blood coming out.

I ran over to him and he just disappeared. I looked around and saw Boomer and Butch looking at me with worried eyes. I heard footsteps and saw the black mist floating upstairs. I gulped and ran after it.

It stop right in front of the attic. I bit my lip and walked to the door. It felt cold as ice, freezing like a winter storm. I opened and saw the black mist floated in there. I crawled in and saw Boomer and Butch running towards.

"Wait! Don't, Blossom!" They both yelled and the door slammed shut. I gasped and ran over to the door. I bang on it.

"Help! Butch! Boomer!" I yelled as a cold hand wrapped around my ankle. I looked down and my ankle pulled. I fell to the ground and started to get dragged across the floor.

I screamed and tried to claw the floor. I kept screaming and the pulling stopped. I stop and my heavy breathing was taking over the quietness in the dark room.

"Hello?" I whispered in the dark. A single candle light shined on. I walked over there as the mist followed me. I bit my lip and the black mist was a person now. He had a bullet hole on his forehead and he had a scare on his left hazel eye.

I gulped and he smirked. I started to walk back, but my back hit something cold.

"Should we kill her now, boss?" A country accent flowed the room.

"No. Not yet." The guy in front of me said. I gulped and fell to the hard floor. I hissed in pain and looked at the man in front of me.

"You can ghost." He taunted and his cold bloody fingers touch my face.

I gulped and looked at him. He smiled and chuckled. He raised his hand and slapped across my face. I cried out in pain and held on my cheek.

"Brick!" I yelled and a cold wind passed by. I gasped and felt arms around me, cold ones. I heard yells and I got put down in front of the door.

"Go! Blossom go, get Boomer and Butch and run away from here!" Brick yelled as the two guys turned the corner. I nodded and opened the door. I saw Boomer and Butch, they looked at me with worried eyes. I heard a scream and I grabbed their hands. I started to run downstairs with them following behind me. We ran out the door and to the road, the wind had stop but the rain did not. I looked up at the bedroom window and saw Brick looking at us. I smiled at him and he nodded. Boomer pick me up and flew up in the sky. I heard two gunshots and a scream. I flinched and we was in front of my house. Boomer put me down and nodded. He flew away and I opened the door. The lights was out, and let me tell you. I'm so flipping scared right now. I walked up to my room and saw someone sitting on my bed. I walked over to it and saw Brick. He was laying down staring off into space. I looked into his red eyes and lifted up my hand. I shakley put it over his face. I let my fingers traced his pale cold face. I bit my lip and my fingers stop at his lips.

"They killed me, you know?" Brick said brokenly.

"I'm sorry." I whispered and he grabbed my hand lightly. His red eyes bored into my pink eyes.

"Can you help me cross over?" Brick asked me.

"Sure." I whispered and regretting the words leaving my mouth.