Chapter One

》Blossoms POV《

I walked out of my car. I locked it and stared at the trees. The wind blew and a face appeared. I shooked my head and walked into school. I walked to my locker.

Buttercup and Bubbles walked up to me and I stared at them. They smiled and closed my locker.

I can see ghost, vampires and werewolfs. Anything supernatural. Bubbles and Buttercup, know about it and they still stick by my side.

I get called a freak, weirdo, anything that you think of I been called. I walked in the class with a strange feeling.

"Ok, class. We have two new students." Mrs. Helen said. "Come in." She said as three boys came in.

One blonde head, one black head, one orange head. I looked at Bubbles and I did a sign. She pulled up two fingers and I nodded. I bit my lip and stared at the boys.

I looked at the blonde who was smiling at Bubbles, the black was looking at Buttercup. The orange hair was looking at the two boys.

"I'm Boomer." The blonde said as a vampire sense came in the room as he spoke.

"I'm Butch." The black said as the same sense came. I looked at the orange head and he said nothing.

"Who are you seeing?" I signed to Bubbles and Buttercup.

"Boomer and Butch." Buttercup signed.

"Why?" Bubbles signed.

"I see three." I signed as the orange head looked at me. He raised an eyebrow and waved.

I waved back and he gasped.

"You can see me?" He asked as I nodded.

"Can you sign?" I signed to him as he smirked and nodded.

"Blossom!" The teacher yelled as I whipped my head towards her.

"Mind to tell us what you're doing?" Mrs. Helen said as I gulped and shook my head. I heard snickers and people muttering freak.

I grabbed my books and walked out the door. I heard the teacher call my name to come back. I just walked away. I opened my locker and shoved my books in my locker.

"You can see me?" The orange head asked as I closed my locker.

"Yes." I said as he smiled.

"I'm Brick." He said.

"I'm Blossom." I said as he widened his eyes. He fell back and went into a locker. I gasped and he floated out with his face changed into bloody mess. His arm was carved and blood was seeping through the floor. I jumped back and everything disappeared.

"Sorry! I just kinda lost it." He said as he turned back to normal. I just nodded and he smiled. He held out his hand and I grabbed it. It was cold, and pale.

I heard the bell ring and I snatched back my hand. Buttercup and Bubbles came running towards me as they brought the boys.

"Ask them about the boy." Buttercup signed as Butch face turned into pain. He can sign too, I guess.

"Who's Brick?" I asked as Boomer started to stumbled back. Brick came up behind and tried to catch him but fail before he could control his powers.

"How do you know about him?" Butch asked as he helped Boomer up. Brick looked over Boomer for bruises, or cuts.

"Hes fine." I told Brick as he nodded and the two brothers looked at me with weird faces.

"What do I do?" I signed towards Buttercup and Bubbles.

"Tell them, Reds are blue as greens are reds." Brick said as I raised an eyebrow. He just sighed and shook his head.

"Reds are blue as greens are reds." I said as the boys looked at me with shock faces.

"How do you know that?" Boomer asked.

"Brick told me." I said as Butch shook his head.

"Tell Butch, his pocket knife had a chip cause of Boomer throwing it." Brick said.

"Your pocket knife has chip cause of Boomer." I said as Butch shook his head.

"He named it Butters." Brick said as I nodded.

"You named it Butters, the pocket knife." I said as Butch grabbed Boomers arm.

"Bricks dead. So don't remind us." Butch hissed as Brick sighed. I gulped and looked at Brick. He just had hurt in his eyes. His death form started to show and I grabbed Buttercups and Bubbles arms.