Prologue

》Bricks POV《
(Sixty Years Earlier)

I walked to living room with some food for my brothers. They sat near each other, shivering. They yelped as thunder boomed through the sky. I sat next to them and wrapped my arms around them.

We didn't have any power. Our fire blew out, I slipped off my jacket and put it over Boomers shoulders. I grabbed my one and only blanket and wrapped around Butch.

The cold air hit my arms. I gasped and rubbed my arms. Boomer looked at me with worried eyes as Butch wrapped his arms around me.

I sighed, and shook my head. I heard knock a door. I got up and heard a gunshot. My brothers gasped and I grabbed their arms.

We ran upstairs and heard the door slammed opened. I shoved them in the attic door and shut it. I heard footsteps and I ran into our bedroom.

I grabbed the gun under the bed. The door slammed opened. Two males, staring at me with smirks.

"I thought, there was three boys?" One male said with a strong country accent.

"There was. Look." He said as he motioned to the gun. The guy smirked.

"He's a killer." The country accent said.

I scooted back and my back hit the attic door. I heard Boomer crying as Butch was calming him down. I have to get them out of here. I kicked the country accent in the leg and punched the other boy.

I ran down the stairs as they followed me. Country accent grabbed my arms and made me face the other male. I gasped and tried to kick the male. He glared at me and pulled out his knife.

He stabbed it in my stomach. I groaned and my stomach twisted in pain. I was heavily breathing as he grabbed the knife and carved something in my arm.

I screamed and he pulled out the knife. I looked at my bloody arm and saw 'Killer' across it.

Country boy put a gun to the back of my head. I stopped breathing. I saw Boomer and Butch at the top of the stairs. I bit my lip and grabbed the gun. I shot the male in front of me and country boy shot my back of the head.

I fell to the ground with my eyes closed. I woke up with me standing up. I saw country boy running out the door. Boomer and Butch ran down the stairs.

I looked everywhere and saw my body on the ground. I gasped and saw Boomer and Butch yelling for help. The cops came and took Boomer and Butch out of the house.

I ran out and followed them.

"Hey! You can't take them!" I yelled. They didn't stop they just kept walking away. I tapped on the cops shoulder, but my hand went through.

"Hey?" I said as a girl with short brown hair looked at me. I waved at her and she waved back. I walked up to her and she started to walk away.

I followed her and she stop in the middle of the woods. I raised an eyebrow.

"Your dead. Brick, only one person can help you." She said as I looked into her green eyes.

"What? Wait I'm dead?" I asked as she nodded.

"You have to find Blossom. She can help you." She said as the wind started to blow hard. She started to disappear.

"Find Blossom." She said as the wind stop blowing. I fell against a tree. Of course I fell through the tree and hit my head on a rock.

"Great." I muttered.

I got up and looked around the trees. Blossom, who is she? Where is she?