You turned into a pretty big waste of my time..

Ashlyn P.O.V.

I sat waiting at the airport for kellin with Ethan. Kellin wanted to meet Ethan so I brought him along. Anyways kellins m plane just landed from the UK and it's been 6 long months since I've seen him. I was so happy I just wanted to scream. My thoughts were interrupted when I seen kellins blackish brown hair through everyone else. I smiled as his face came into view. He looked upset and worried then I ran towards him and he seen me and his face lit up. He dropped his bags and picked me up once I reached him. Ethan stood there. Kellin set me down and walked over to Ethan and hugged him. "Hey glad to finally meet you." Kellin said. I smiled. "It's an honor Mr. Quinn." Ethan replied. Kellin chuckled as they pulled apart. "Call me kellin. Mr. Quinn makes me feel old." He said. I chuckled. Kellin piled up his bags and we said goodbye to the rest of the band after Ethan met them. We drove Ethan home after that and then we went him our selfs. Jesse was out of town with Kate, his girlfriend, so we ha the while house to out selfs. We walked into the house and kellin closed the door. Kellin pushed me against the wall and kissed me long and hard. I wrapped my arms and legs around him as he deepened the kiss. He walked up to the room and set me on the bed. Soon after that we started to lose clothes and then..you know.....

**

Kellin P.O.V.

Me and Ashlyn have been together for a year now and I'm taking her to a party at jacks house tonight. We got to hi house and got out of the car. Me and ash interlocked our hands together and walked inside people greeted us and we met up with the band in the house. We laughed and joked until Vic Fuentes walked up on stage. "My man kellin and his girlfriend have been together for a year now and he want to preform one of their new songs off the album." Vic said. Never your cheered an Ashlyn blushed. I kissed her before me and the band walked onstage. I stood in front of the mic. "Thank you victor. This new song is called 'go go go' and it's off our new album." I aids as the music started and I sang my heart out. Ashlyn dance along to the music an I winked at her. She smiled and I looked back out into the crowd but when I returned to look at her she was gone. I frowned slightly but I thought that maybe she need to use the rest room. We finished up the song and Ashlyn was still no where to be found. I looked around and I see her exit the bathroom. I smiled and she ran over to me and hugged me. "Thank you. That meant a lot." She said and kissed me. I kissed back. She got drink after drunk after drink and was drunker than I've ever seen her before. She hung on me for dear life. "I have to use the rest room, sit down and I'll be back." I said and sat her down while she giggled. I went to the bathroom as quick as I could and washed my hands after. I walked back to see her making out with Ashley Purdy. My heart dropped. Why would she do this to me? One year, down the drain. I wakes over to then and cleared my throat. She waved me off and I felt a tear run down my cheek and I grabbed my keys and walked towards the door. I looked back and I let more tears stream. "Hey kellin what's wrong bro?" Gabe asked. "Ask that stupid slut Ashlyn." I growled and stormed off. I sat in my car and thought about what just happened. How could she hurt me like that? I loved her. And I was gonna ask her to marry me tonight, I thought while twirling the small velvet box in my hand. I let tears run down my face and I sighed. Where am u suppose to go? I live with Ashlyn and Jesse. We just basically broke up. I thought for a long time. I started my car and drove off to the only place I can think of to right now......

Katelynne's....