Reunited

"Julie's home!" Alex said cheerfully, walking to the door and peering out the window. "And she brought Flynn and a girl I don't recognize."

"What do we do?" Jason asked.

"Flynn can't see us, and I doubt that the new girl can see us." Reggie said, shrugging. "Business as normal."

"Let's go in the studio to study!" Jason heard Julie say outside the door. Jason peered out the door, quickly recognizing one of the girls.

"Oh my gods..."

"Jason, you good?" Luke asked.

Jason turned around, taking a deep breath. "I suggest that we hide..."

"Why?" Alex asked.

"This is where the magic happens!" Julie said happily, the doors starting to open.

"Too late..." Jason said nervously as the door swung open and the three girls walked inside.

Hazel looked up and saw Jason's face staring at her. Hazel froze, staring at Jason. "You didn't choose reincarnation..."

"Hazel?" Flynn asked gently.

"She can see us?" Luke asked, his eyes widening.

"H-H-Hazel, hi-" Jason struggled to say.

All of a sudden, Hazel seemed to switch languages, muttering to herself in what sounded like Italian, probably some choice words she picked up from Nico, before she switched to a language that Jason could understand. "Why are you not in Elysium?"

"I've been trying to figure that out since I died!"

"Jason Matthew Grace!"

"My middle name isn't Matthew...."

"Do I look like I care?"

"Right, sorry..."

"Why didn't you come find us for help!?"

"I thought that I was imagining things until Reggie found me..."

"If you weren't already dead, Jason, I'd murder you myself. Nico and I, we felt you die. We felt you pass. We thought we imagined it, but then Apollo and Meg showed up at Camp with your corpse, and then Reyna became a Hunter-"

"Reyna's a Hunter of Artemis?" Jason asked, then a thought occured to him. "Oh no, Thalia..."

"You just THOUGHT OF YOUR SISTER!?"

"I'VE HAD MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO THINK ABOUT HAZEL!"

"WE COULDN'T EVEN TELL CAMP HALF-BLOOD ABOUT YOU WHEN YOU DIED!"

"Are you telling me that Annabeth, Percy, Nico, Will, and the others found out about me WITHIN THE LAST MONTH!?" Jason yelled, giving Hazel a concerned look. "Hazel Marie Levesque-"

"Just because my mother's name was Marie, that does not mean that my middle name is Marie!" Hazel shot back. "And besides, I had other things to figure out."

"Like what?"

"Oh, I don't know, how to praetor?"

Jason's confusion calmed down, his face breaking into a smile. "You took over for Reyna?"

"Not by choice." Hazel said, taking in a deep breath. "Jason... I don't..."

"I know." Jason said, speaking in English. "I missed you too, Hazel."