2: A game of Among Us

Wilbur Soot's POV:

I introduced my stream to what was happening and everyone seemed excited. I was looking for a photo to put over the code when I remembered Tommy. I opened discord and messaged him. I added him to the call and gave him the code. We got into the game.

We were almost an hour in. I had crewmate.

I muted my mic, "Ughhhh, i just want to be imposterrrrrr." I was running out of admin when a body was reported. It was Tommy's.

TommyInnit's POV:

"Doo doo doop, doo doo doop. Doo doo doooo d doo doo doop"

Humming along to able sisters quietly, my characte walked through the corridor leading out the cafe.

"Awww maannnnnn." I groaned as the death scene popped up, right before the body reported.

I wasn't paying attention to the conversation because I knew whoever killed me had been seen. Until i heard Wil shouting over the rest of them.

"Guys, guys. Before we discuss this, I say we all skip vote because Tommy is dead and we don't need to listen to his annoying voice anymore."

My smile fading into a frown. I could feel the joy Wilbur felt when everyone else agreed laughing. I began zoning out again, the thoughts coming back.

Wilbur Soot's POV:

I looked over at my chat. They were spamming Lols and POG. There were the odd few saying that Tommy was upset but I knew they were they're just the Stans. (NOT THAT IS ANYTHING BAD WITH STANS!!!)

-magical time skip-

The round ended and Tommy started yelling at me. I'm no pussy so I fought back.

TommyInnit POV:

I was screaming at Wilbur through my mic.

"OoH i'M meTtAgAmInG, i'M wIlBuR s-"

He cut me off again.

"If I am the imposter next round, I will kill you."

-magical time skip-

"Heh, lets follow Wilbur."

My character edged through admin to Wil doing the card swipe. And then he snapped my neck. Tubbo walked in and watched him vent away.

I sighed to myself. I was getting tired so I decided i would wait for the end of this round and end stream.

-magical time skip-

"Thank you for watching the stream, this was a good one!" I cheered as happily as I could. It tricked the chat with ease and i ended. I groaned and went straight to my bed.

THANK YOU FOR READING!!! Please follow, it really helps and I don't spam announcements. Vote to be POG.

Words: 399