10: Epilogue I think

Trigger Warning: Swearing

Two months had passed, and things were looking up.

Tommyinnit's POV:

I opened eyes and smiled to myself. I got changed and walked down for breakfast.

"Morning Tom!"

"Mornin' mum."

I hummed to myself Wilbur's new single, while waiting for my toast to popped. I added toppings and ran upstairs to my room.

I opened Discord while holding a slice in my mouth. I joined my VC and waited for my friends.

-Magical time skip-

I stuffed the rest off the food into my mouth and chewed. The familiar sound of someone joining played through twice.

"Hey Tommy!" Tubbo yelled.

"Hiiiiiii." Wilbur dragged out.

"Hmlmph." I tried to speak. "Shimph." I swallowed my food and spoke again. "Hello."

"What was that." Tubbo laughed.

"Had food in my mouth, cause, believe it or not I need to eat. I'm not a fucking alien, can't say the same thing 'bout Wilbur." I chuckled.

"Put some more food in you mouth and shudup!" He yelled.

-Magical time skip-

You guys wanna hop onto my server." Tubbo asked.

"Lets do it." Techno said. "Time to speed run."

We got onto the server and hung out. I got the pig step disc out of creative and forced Techno to rap with me. 

We were chopping down trees to build another floor when I said unknowingly out loud, "I'm glad I have you guys as friends."

"AWWWWWWWEEE, TOMMMMMYYYYYYYY!!" Wilbur cooed.

Flustered, I shouted "WAIT THAT WAS OUT LOUD!"

They all laughed.

"Love you too big man Tommy." Tubbo said sweetly.

(A/N: It's Platonic, duh.)

Thank you so much for reading this. I appreciate everyone who supported me though making this. Thank you all so much. And for the last time in this book, Vote to be POG :D

Words: 271

(This is a later update.  I wanted to ask that you check out some of my other books. I have a Oneshots book, a Tommy Villain AU, a Techno God AU and a Dreamnoblade book.)