➯ 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚, 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚, 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚

𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩!

⬎⬐

i check the time on my phone.

5:06 pm

oh shit it's almost time for dinner-

i lay on my back staring at the ceiling. without realizing i sniff his shirt again.

I CANT HELP IT OKAY? like seriously why does he smell so good?? 

i stand up and look down at myself. well fuck i hope this isn't some fancy dinner or whatever... cause all i have are clothes that AREN'T EVEN MY OWN-

curse those traveling agencies. although his clothes are extremely comfy...

but that isn't the point. i'm hungry as hell right now, and i swear if they don't say dinner is ready in the next 2 minutes-

it won't be pretty.

luckily the gods have heard my prayers, and i hear a knock on my door from yakov.

"y/n, dinner is ready."

"okay! thank you, i'll be there in a minute!"

i wait for a few minutes till i'm sure he's gone, then grab my phone and head out. 

goddamn... lilia's house is HUGE.

she gave us a quick tour when we got here but i don't think i'll ever get used to this...

i walk down the hallway, and after making a wrong turn about 3 times, i make it to the main staircase. 

finally... now the dining room is just ahead i think...

i keep walking, and finally i hear people's voices. i peek behind the wall from the kitchen and see yakov, lilia, and yurio sitting and eating at the table.

"y/n, there you are. come sit down and eat, you must be hungry." lilia immediately notices me and gestures me to sit next to her, across from yurio.

"yeah, sorry i came so late i got kinda lost..." my stomach growls a bit. DEAR LORD THIS IS EMBARRASSING-

i walk over to the table and take my seat, yakov eyes me for a bit.

"y/n, why are you wearing yuri's clothes?"

fuck.

"OH- UH- this is just temporary! it's only because don't have any clothes so i asked if i could borrow some of his because i needed a change of clothes just for tonight because there was this whole thing with the traveling agency and they lost my-" i start rambling until i'm cut off.

"relax old man, i let her borrow some cause she has none." yurio just keeps eating his food like nothing happened.

"yeah... that."

"well, alright then." yakov finally moves on from the topic.

"we were just talking about how the assignments will be released in a couple of weeks, and how you both will train and work on choreography for these next few weeks. you will start the day with dance practice in my studio as well as normal training from 7 am to 11 am, then skate from 12 to 5, of course with respective breaks. and then depending on what you need to work on you may have more practice after dinner."

alright, so lilia is trying to kill me.

yuri suddenly looks up, "huh!? dancing for 4 or more hours a day?? i'm not a ballerina i'm a figure skater old hag!"