➯ 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚

(IM CRYING OVER THIS PHOTO STOP)

𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩!

⬎⬐

i turned my alarm off as soon as it started ringing.

i had already been awake for the past hour, sitting in bed thinking back to yesterday.

he... loves me..?

he loves me. and i didn't say anything back.

i thought i was so prepared to tell him i liked him... but i never even thought about love, i've been too caught up in the finals, especially this year since i don't want to make a big screw up like last time...

what the hell do i say? what do i focus on while skating? does he hate me now? fuck, why is this so difficult?

come to think of it... i hardly tell anyone i love them. my parents have always been gone so it was never really common i guess... i think the last time i told my aunt and uncle i loved them was over a year ago.

goddammit.

UGH i can't think about all this right now, i have to focus on my routine and get ready. yurio can come later...

i shake my head, trying to get rid of the thoughts before climbing out of bed to prepare for today's final.

i grab the necklace yurio gave me and put it on.

this is it.

-

time skip brought to you by my tears for no fucking reason.

-

the morning went by quickly. everything seemed to blur by as lilia, minako and mari helped me get ready again.

i just can't seem to get out of this daze, i keep losing focus!

we all step out of the car again and walk towards the entrance. this time i walk with them into the building and all but ignore the reporters as i stare at the ground, off into space.

we enter the rink, and the echoes of bustling audience members still seems to be far off in the distance.

suddenly i'm pulled out of my thoughts when someone hugs me.

"y/n! you did so good yesterday i didn't get a chance to tell you! you basically disappeared yesterday!" mila says excitedly.

right... yesterday lilia pulled me away from everything just as i was struggling to respond to yurio, and then for the rest of the day i couldn't bring myself to face him so i hid in my room. 

fun times.

"oh my gosh mila! thank you! you were great yesterday!" i say, smiling at her.

"oh please, it was nothing. but be prepared today cause i'm making you work for first place! got it?" she says.

i laugh, "of course."

"hey i'm here too! i'm 3rd right now i'll have you know!" sara says as she comes up to us with a playful smirk.

"sara! i barely saw you yesterday but you were awesome!" i say.

she flips her hair, "i know, but so were you!" she pauses as she seems to remember something, "wait a minute... what's going on with you and yurio?"

i freeze, "um- hah... what about him?"

"nothing really but i just saw him peak from behind the door and then freak out and leave when he saw you." she says raising an eyebrow.