➯ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ !! 𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙤𝙯𝙝𝙠𝙞... 𝘅𝟯!

(the first special 😳)

𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩!

⬎⬐

"RISE AND SHINE LOVE BIRDS!"

i groan, rolling to my side and peeking one eye open. i'm met with victor banging on a pot and strutting around our room as yuuri peeks through the doorway.

"NO. SHUT UP OLD MAN!" yurio yells and throws a pillow at him, before falling back down to bed next to me.

"victorrrr! we just got back from barcelona yesterday and we're jet lagged. let us sleep innn!" i cry into my pillow.

he shakes his head, "not a chance. besides, there's a surprise coming today~!"

i sigh, "yuuri, please... take the pot away from this man."

he gives me a sheepish look before slowly backing away "suddenly i'm deaf..."

"YUURIII!!" (on ice! :D 👍)

i drop my head to my pillow again in frustration, "victor i beg you, get out of my room!"

"OUR room!" yurio suddenly shouts.

i lift my head to look at him, "hey! you're only staying here for the next couple of weeks while we visit on break before going back to russia. i can always kick you back to the floor!"

suddenly i'm hit in the face with a pillow.

as it drops i'm met with a smirking yurio, "you love me too much to do that."

"oh yeah? you wanna test that theory? cause i think the floor is calling your name." i glare at him as i sit up.

i grab a pillow and slowly raise it above my head, ready to wack yurio.

he looks at me with wide eyes.

suddenly i smirk and drop the pillow, kissing him on the cheek instead.

he blushes before backing up and falling off the side of the bed. i burst out laughing.

victor stifles a laugh and walks out, "i think that's my cue to leave and get the surprise ready."

yurio groans, "you'll pay for that piglet!"

"what was that? can't hear you over the sound of my victory." i say smugly.

he scoffs, "oh really? then i'll just have to bring you down to my level."

he grabs the edge of the comforter that i was sitting on, and drags it off. i'm dragged with it and land in a heap of blankets on the ground on top of him.

i slowly lift my head to be met with yuri looking at me with a smile as he props himself up on his elbows.

"was this your plan all along?" i question.

"now what makes you think that?"

suddenly the light from our doorway is blocked out by a large figure. i look up past yurio to see who it is.

"ahem... am i interrupting something?"

no way.

"nikolai!!" i quickly stand up and run over to him, leaving yurio tangled in the covers.

i give nikolai a hug and he chuckles as he notices yurio on the floor.

yurio's head peeks out from the blanket and his eyes light up when they land on nikolai. he runs up to hug him.