⚠️Namjen - Step Siblings pt1⚠️

Jennie's P.O.V.

My mom has remarried to a wealthy man who has a hot, thicc, handsome, a Thanksgiving and Christmas meal son named Namjoon. This boy is so fine that I get wet everytime I see his face. He doesn't talk to me a lot but I don't talk to him since I got mad at him a week after we moved in their home. I found out he had a girlfriend.

But 2 weeks ago, they broke up since she cheated and wanted money.

Bitch

She was so lucky and I don't care if he is my step-brother or not. His is a loving person and a snacc.

I got out of my thoughts and got my phone. I saw 3 messages from Jisoo unnie. She is asking weather a skirt or a dress looks better on her since her and Rosé got into it about this.

I responded back and threw my phone beside me. I looked outside and saw it was dark. Mom and Jin-wong (Step-father) were out amd left 7-10 minutes ago for a meeting with some colleagues.

I took off my shirt and threw it on the ground. I was about to take off my bra when I heard my door open.

Namjoon: "Jennie did you see my charg--Oh shit!!"

Namjoon was about to close the door when I shouted.

Me: "It isn't like you haven't seen a girl like this"

Namjoon: "But you--"

Me: "It isn't like you haven't seen girls in bikinis before. It's the same thing to me"

Namjoon looked at me and I got up.

Me: "So what is it that you needed?"

Namjoon: "My ch-charger" He says while looking at my boobs.

Me: "My eyes are up here"

He looked into my eyes and seems nervous.

(A/n: We all know Namjoon is a DADDY for sure but I wanna try something😏)

I went up to him and looked into his eyes. I grabbed his hands and pulled him close. The thing I love most is that, he doesn't like dominating, I am the dominant one.

Me: "Sit"

He was debating in his head but soon sat down. I sat on his lap, straddling him and I smirked.

Namjoon: "What are you doing?"

Me: "Oh nothing"

I leaned in and gently placed my lips onto his. I started to move them slowly and he slowly started to kiss back. I smiled and pulled away.

Me: "I have always wanted to do that"

Namjoon: "Really? I bet you can do more"

Me: "Are you--actually, I can do more"

I put my lips onto his neck and started to kiss it slowly while I slid my hand down to his area. I started to rub it slowly and I pulled my lips away from his neck. I saw his eyes closed and his head leaning back. I put my hand in his pants and boxers and felt his hard member.

I continued to kiss his neck and I started to move my hand up and down. I heard a couple of low groans and they sounded sexy.  His voice was naturally low and quiet but he would have to raise it for people to hear him. I liked his low voice, it's sexy but calming at the same time.

I started to kiss up his jaw and finally moved to his lips. He put his hands on my waist and squeezed it. I pulled away from the kiss and looked into his eyes. He came on my hand and I pulled my hand out.

I licked it and pressed my torso onto his. I was still pushing and that made him lay down and me on top. I kissed his irresistible plumpy lips again and we started to have a got make out session. I tugged on his shirt and he took it off. I gasped at the beautiful sight. My eyes are blessed. God took his time on this fine ass man right here.

I kissed him again and I felt him unhooking my bra. My bra fell and I threw it somewhere in the room. His hands went to my waist to my shoulders back to my waist. I unbuckled his jeans and got off. I pulled his jeans and boxers off making him naked. I took off my leggings along with my underwear making me naked as well.

I got back on top of him but I sat on his lower stomach. I was wet and my clit was throbbing by how horny I am for this masterpiece below me.

I reached to my nightstand and got a condom. I keep them since my mother gave them for me for a birthday present. She called me a whore and gave them to me.

I ripped off the wrapper and put it on him.

Me: "Are you ready?"

He nodded

Namjoon: "I am really hard. It's to the point where it hurts"

I got up and grabbed his member. I slid it inside of me slowly and moaned. I heard Namjoon hiss and I looked at him

Namjoon: "You're so tight"

I started to move but then I started to bounce. I had my hands on his chest for support but also to touch. I went faster and harder making me scream in pleasure. Namjoon grabbed my waist and squeezed it really tight and made me go harder.

I was already starting to hit my g-spot making my head tilt back and moamimg his name.

Me: "Oh gosh Namjoon, you like this don't you?"

Namjoon: "Yes, I do"

My walls tightened around him and I wasn't trying to slow down. I went really hard and I hit my g-spot making me scream louder and I got Namjoon's hands and put them around my neck.

Namjoon: "Your moans are making me close to cum"

Me: "I'm about to cum"

After a few seconds I came on him while he came in his condom. I was breathing heavy on top of him and ran my fingers threw my damp hair from sweating. Namjoon sat up but he was still inside of me. He kissed my lips and I kissed him back. I wrapped my legs around his waist and wrapped my arms around his neck.

But the kiss had to break after we heard our parents drive in the drive way. I quickly got up but stumbled. Namjoon helped me and smiled. We got back into our clothes and acted normal.

Me: "Your charger is in your room on your desk"

Namjoon: "Thanks"

Me: "But you forgot something"

Namjoon: "What?"

I kissed his lips and smiled. Namjoon smiled back and pecked my lips before leaving my room.

A/n:
I"m thinking if making this a smut series.