⚠️ Namjen - Step Siblings pt2 ⚠️

Jennie"s P.O.V

Namjoon and I were in the bathtub cleaning ourselves. It's been 5 weeks (?) when we first fucked. I have been needy for him for a while but our parents have been home since they want quality time with us.

I moved a little bit since I was uncomfortable but then heard Namjoon groan. Shit I forgot I was on top of him, like siting on his lap.

Me: "Sorry Joonie" I say in an 'innocent' voice.

Namjoon started to kiss my neck easily since my hair was up in a high messy bun. I tilted my head so he had more access. I moaned when he started to suck on my neck. I felt something hard on my ass cheek and I smirked.

Me: "Do you really want to fuck in a bathtub?"

Namjoon: "Well-"

I cut him off by kissing him. The kiss was wet and rough. I felt Namjoon slowly touching my waist but slowly bring it up to my boobs. He squeezed them and I moaned into the kiss. His right hand went lower and touched my clit.

Me: "Ooh joonie-ahh" He started to rub it slowly but picked up his pace.

I continued to kiss him but bring my hand up to his hair and grabbed it. I was moaning into the kiss and he bit my lower lip. I felt something build up in my lower abdomen.

Me: "I'm about to cum"

I started to move my hips but he held onto my waist with that hand that was on my boob. He slowed down his pace and I came.

Me: "How do you know how to satisfy a woman?"

Namjoon: "Let's just say I watched a video on YouTube then got caught. And then I got grounded afterwards"

Me: "Ohhh so that's why you were grounded the day after we did it"

Something popped into my head and I smirked.

Me: "Well someone was a bad boy" I looked into his eyes. "So you have to be punished" I turned around easily since the bathtub was freaking huge. 👇

I was straddling on his lap and kissed his plumpy lips before grabbing his member

I was straddling on his lap and kissed his plumpy lips before grabbing his member. I moved my hand up and down while kissing his neck and shoulder. Namjoon grabbed a fist full of my hair and kissed me. I was quite surprised by where this is going from.

I kissed him back and went faster. He groaned into the kiss and I put my younger in his mouth and explored it. He groaned in the kiss. I went even faster and he came.

Me: "Fuck me Joonie, fuck me hard" I whispered in his ear. I started to kiss his jaw and bit it but not too hard. "Make me cum hard Joonie"

I felt him but his hands around my waist and brought me out of the water and laid me on the ledge by the tub. He was on top and started to kiss my wet chest and sucked onto my nipples. His member rubbed on my clit and folds making me moan lightly.

Me: "Don't tease me Joonie"

Namjoon: "I like the nickname babe"

He shoved himself inside of me and I was about to moan out loud but Namjoon kissed me roughly. He started to thrust roughly while holding my right leg up. I arched my back from the pleasure he is giving me. I am moaning inside of the kiss. Namjoon bit my lower lip and started to suck on it.

He went faster and deeper inside of me making me break the kiss and start to breath heavy. He started to kiss down my neck and nibble on it. You could hear skin clapping from how wet we are.

He let go of my leg and I wrapped my arms around him and tried not to scratch his back. We are trying not to mark each other because our parents will grow suspicious of us.

He started to hit my g-spot and that made me accidentally moan out loud.

Mom: "Is everything ok in there hunny?"

I tried to keep my moans inside and not moan.

Me: "I-I'm fine mom!" I sound ok.

Mom: "Ok sweety"

Namjoon kissed my lips and started to bit my lip. I wrapped my legs around his waist and felt my orgasm coming close.

Me: "I'm close"

Namjoon went even harder and I tilted my head back and had tears in my eyes. My eyes rolled back to the back of my head and I came onto his member while he came inside of me.

Namjoon: "Shit-"

Me: "Don't worry, I took the birth control pill"

I kissed his lips and looked into his dark brown eyes.

Me: "Let's go before our parents gets worried"

Namjoon nodded and we got out of the bath that had some of our cum inside of it. I got into this before leaving the bathroom.

I left the bathroom and ran to my room so mom can't see me

I left the bathroom and ran to my room so mom can't see me. I sat on my bed and sighed. That was the best morning sex I've ever had. I looked over and saw my birth control pill bottle and it was open. Damn, did I forget to close it this morning? I hope mom didn't take any.

There should be 9.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10

What?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10

No no no no no no no no

A/ n:
The bitch is still alive :( lol kidding
Anyways, I wrote this in class and it felt weird because it just is bit hope you enjoyed. There will be either 1-2 Taennie chapters and it is for this lovely person. fsiddiqua123