Namjen - Step Siblings pt4

Jennie's P.O.V.

Our parents were in another business trip so Namjoon and I are having a little fun. He was thrusting into me like crazy and fast. We were in his room and on his desk and we haven't done this a little over 2 weeks.

Out of nowhere, I felt really sick so I pushed him off of me and ran to his bathroom. I went to the toilet and started to puke again.

Namjoon: "Are you ok? This is the 6th time this week. Are you sick? Did you get food poisoning?"

Or might be pregnant with your child.

Me: "Let's go to the store"

I got up and flushed the toilet before brushing my teeth. I left his room and went to mine. I changed into this before putting my hair up into a ponytail and putting on natural makeup.

 I changed into this before putting my hair up into a ponytail and putting on natural makeup

I left my room and saw Namjoon by my door waiting. I held his hand gently and intertwined our fingers. I pulled him and we went downstairs. I got my money and we left the house. We arrived at the store and I went to buy a pregnancy test.

Namjoon: "Jennie—"

Me: "I'm just making sure"

Namjoon: "But if you are pregnant, what would we do?"

Me: "I would leave, we have money so we can leave our parents behind"

Namjoon: "We can't—"

Me: "The won't support it and they will most likely make me abort the child"

Namjoon: "I have something in mind but I'm not sure about it"

Me: "What is it?"

Namjoon: "I'm not telling you just yet. Let's make sure that you're pregnant or not"

Me: "Ok"

We bought two pregnancy test to make sure that we are having a child together. We went home and went straight to the bathroom and took the tests. Now we have to wait for five minutes.

Jennie: "I'm scared" A couple of tears left my eyes and Namjoon pulled me in a tight, loving hug.

Step-dad: "Namjoon!! Come down here now!!"

Namjoon's P.O.V.

I went down to my father and saw him angry.

Dad: "So do you want to tell me something?"

Does he know?

Me: "What?"

Dad: "That you did nothing I told you to do today!! I told you to work on the files for today and those are not done!! But no, my son had to spend time doing useless things!!! Such a disgrace and disappointment. You should have left with your mother who only uses people for satisfaction!!"

You know what, I'm going to do it.

I left my father and went back to the bathroom to the woman who might be carrying my child. She is lucky since I wouldn't do those things with Wendy.

Jennie's P.O.V.

The five minutes were up and I picked up the tests. Namjoon was behind me looking over my shoulder at the tests.

Pregnant
Pregnant

Namjoon: "Since you are pregnant, what I thought of at the store is going to come true"

Me: "What is that?" I turned to Namjoon and held his hand.

I am scared about carrying a child but the child might bring happiness.

Namjoon: "Let's elope"

The end for step siblings series

If you don't know what elope is,