⚠️Jirose - My Angel ⚠️

Jim's P.O.V.

I was at the bar, drinking my sorrows away but it isn't working. I found out that my ex cheated on me 4 times this year and I don't know what to do with my life. I am starting to become tipsy but I don't care.

???: "You know, if you get drunk, you might do some things and regret it afterwards?" A beautiful woman

Me: "What could I possibly regret?"

???: "Getting a woman pregnant?"

I chuckled and looked down. The woman ordered something and I looked around.

???: "Oh how rude of me! My name is Park Chaeyoung, but I prefer Rosé" She gives me a smile that I don't know how to describe. Wait, yes I do, angelic.  She has a sweet angelic smile.

Me: "Park Jimin"

Rosé: "Well, if you don't mind me asking, why are you here? You don't seem like the time to be in a bar at.. 2 in the morning"

Me: "I don't mind, I caught my girlfriend well ex cheat on me 4 times this year and I just had enough"

Rosé: "Oh, well, I hope she goes to hell"

Me: "Well, why are you here?"

Rosé: "I left my home. I have daddy issues"

Me: "Oh"

We started to get to know each other and I am officially drunk.

Rosé: "Do you have any contacts that I can call?"

Me: "I have *hic* a hyung but he will *hic* beat me with his sl *hic slippers"

Rosé: "Ok, where do you live"

Me: "NO!! I have *hic* a dragon there" I started to laugh.

Rosé: "My house it is"

Me: "Noooo"

Rosé: "Shhh"

Rosé's P.O.V.

I picked up Jimin and dragged him out of the bar and into my car. He fell asleep and I sighed. I started the car and drove home. My house isn't that far from the bar.

When I arrived home, I looked at the backseat to see Jimin still asleep. I sighed and dragged him into my house. It's not that big really, I only have a one bedroom, one bathroom, a small kitchen with a small dining table with four chairs. Then the living room is connected. It's a one story house and small but I like it.

I dragged him to my bedroom and turned around. He was still out so I took this chance to change. I looked threw my closet and picked out a sweat shirt and sweat pants for myself.

My shirt was halfway off when I heard a groan. I turned around and saw Jimin looking around confused but his eyes landed on me.

Jimin: "Did you kidnap me!?!!!"

Me: "What? No. I asked you if there was anyone I could call and you said no because your hyung will beat you with a slipper and I asked you for your address but you also said not because there was 'a dragon's in your house"

Jimin looked down embarrassed but looked back at me. He saw my waist and a little part of my bra. He got up and grabbed my waist. He pulled me to my bed and pushed me on it. He got on top of me and kissed me.

Me: "What the--- Jimin!"

I have to get him off of me. Don't me wrong, I have always dreamed of this moment but I don't want him to be drunk.