⚠ Namjen - My Boss ⚠

Jennie's P.O.V.

I was at work, working on the files my boss, Mr. Kim asked me to do. Mr. Kim is a cold, scary boss. He once fired a female employee because she wore a skirt that was a little too short. I felt bad since it shrunk in her dryer and it was the only one available at the time.

He was rude but he was on another level of rude and coldness to me. But today seems different. His aunt just died from a car crash last night and he seems... Odd. I don't know how to explain it.

I sighed and continued to work onto the documents he assigned me to do.

I was almost done but my work phone rang. I picked it up.

Me: "K.NJ Empire speaking" (I--)

Mr. Kim: "Ms. Kim, come to my office please"

Please? That's new, Mr. Kim having manners.

I hung up and I went to his office. I knocked on the door and waited.

Mr. Kim: "Come in!"

I opened the door and closed it behind me. Mr. Kim was sitting on his desk and it looked sexy. He was hot 24/7 and I might need some holy water from the dirty thought I have everytime I see him. I might have a small(big) crush on my boss. I have been working under his empire for about 3 years and I fell for him when I first saw him.

Me: "Yes Mr. Kim"

Mr. Kim stood up and locked the door that was behind me and he pinned me to the wall.

Mr. Kim: "Baby, make me feel better, please" He sounds desperate and his voice is raspy.

I look into his eyes and he has been crying. I guess he was really close with his aunt.

I don't understand why he is acting like this though, he is usually rude amd cold but now he is desperate.

Me: "What do you mean--"

I was cut off by his lips on mine. I kissed him back and I felt his hand touch my waist and he went to my ass.

I got the message and took off his blazer and unbuttoned his button up shirt. I saw his abs and his built chest. (#NamtittiesForLife)

Me: "Mr. Kim--"

Namjoon: "Call me Namjoon"

Me: "Are you sure that we are allowed--"

Namjoon: "I am the boss so yes"

I felt my panties getting lowered and getting pushed down onto the desk. I looked back and saw him pulling down his pants along with his boxers.

I took a deep breath and was relieved that I take birth control everyday.

I felt him inside of me and I hissed. I wasn't a virgin but he was big. I felt him thrusting but not too fast.

Namjoon: "Fuck! You're so tight" He was groaning slightly with hisses here and there.

I opened my legs a little wider and I felt him going faster each thrust.

Me: "Shit!"

Namjoon's hands were on my waist pulling me back each thrust. I felt my walls clench around him and he groaned out in pleasure.

Me: "I'm close"

Namjoon: "Hold it" He demanded.

Me: "You sound sexy when you command orders"

He started to thrust harder, hitting my g-spot making me scream out of pleasure. I felt his right hand grip my throat and I spoke up.

Me: "Choke me"

Namjoon's hold on my throat tightened and he was choking me. I could hear skin clapping and his balls hitting my clit area.

Namjoon: "I'm about to cum"

He came inside of me and I came afterwards. He was breathing heavily and I wasn't done with him. He pulled out of me and I let my panties drop to the floor.

I saw that there was a couch in here and I pushed him on the couch. He was shocked and I got on top of him. I straddled him and put him inside of me.

I started to move my hips while looking into his eyes. I put my hands on his chest and I felt him put his hands on my waist thrusting under me.

I felt his right hand go down under my skirt, onto my clit. He started to rub it and I tilted my head back.

Me: "Oh my god yes!!"

Namjoon: "You feel so good"

I started to bounce and I could see him tilt his head back, groaning in pleasure.

Me: "I'm about to cum"

Namjoon: "Cum"

I came and he came inside of me again. I slowed down and when my orgasm stopped, I stopped.

We were breathing heavily and out breaths were mixed together.

And something just hit me, not physically.

I am a slut

I just had sex with my boss. I think I took advantage of him, even though he asked for it but I did another round unexpectedly.

Me: "Oh my--"

Namjoon kissed me and I was shocked.

Namjoon: "Don't leave"

Me: "Why?"

Namjoon: "You are too important"

My mind was blank. I thought he hated me and after we fuck, he would make some rumors about me.

Me: "I am too important?"

Namjoon: "Yes, because..."

Me: "Because?"

Namjoon: "I love you"

My heart skipped a beat. He really loves me?

Me: "You love me? I thought you hated me"

Namjoon: "I didn't. I don't know how to show love"

Me: "Aww"

I hugged him and kissed his cheek

Me: "Well, I lobe you too"