Alice - The Queen Of Hearts

*Past*

It all started thirty some odd years ago. There were kingdoms all around this weird world, and even dimensions they could teleport or transfer too if they wanted. Some people were powerful and others were not. People lived in peace while in these kingdoms, especially two kingdoms in particular: Wonderland and Toy land. They're rulers were kind, caring and generous; and people wished nothing but the best for everyone. But especially towards their kings and queens. Then the day came where both kingdoms wanted to start their family. Soon that faithful day came and both kingdoms had daughters born in the Aries sign giving them the power of magic. However, one had the light powers: Jenn and the other had the dark: Alice. Each kingdom was warned by the rabbit goddess: Kaguya Otsutsuki. They were warned that if they were not careful they're own daughters could seek revenge and power if they did not feel loved or cared for. Both kingdoms took this into account and tried to love their daughters as much as they could. Then the day arrived where the kingdoms had second daughters: Jamie and Alexis. Both born in the sign of Gemini giving them the courage to fight offensively and defensively. Both kingdoms couldn't be happier. However... slowly without the king and queen of wonderlands' knowledge their daughters were already in the midst of gaining their first crush by the age of eleven and seven.

"Alice, come on. Please play with me" whined a seven year old Jamie. Alice sighed and turned her head towards her. "Jamie, I can't play with you all the time. Besides, your too little to play my games" she said walking away. Jamie lowered her head and made her way to the park by herself. She knew that the guards were watching her, but wished she had someone her own age to play with. Every now and then Alexis and Jenn would come over to play at the castle, but today wasn't one of those days and it was worse when Alice didn't even want to look at Jamie. That day she saw boys fighting in the park. "You lose Hatter" said some voices, as Jamie peeked over the crowd to see a boy with black hair and eyes wearing a dark blue top hat pouting and crossing his arms. "Only because you cheated Tin Man" said Hatter, as a boy with short blonde hair growled. He looked kind of like an old English solider, but without the black fluffy hat. "THAT'S SOLIDER TO YOU" he shouted, as the Hatter smirked. "Yo, Hare" said the Hatter, as I paused hearing a growling sound. Everyone turned their heads seeing a boy with longer black hair and darker black eyes, wearing a black hoodie with the hood over his head, jeans, and running shoes. "Do you have to call me that?" asked the boy in the hoodie known as Hare. "Well it's your name" said Hatter, as Hare glared at him. "That's my nickname and I hate it" he said, as Hatter sighed. "Come on we're trying to look cool here" said Hatter, as Hare rolled his eyes. "Alright, step up" said Hare, as the boys smirked and ran towards Hare. In a blink of an eye, they were all knocked down onto the ground. Jamie blinked a few times and then looked at Hatter and Hare high five. She took a step forward and then they stopped and looked at me. "What you want to challenge us?" asked Hatter, as Jamie smirked. They probably couldn't tell she was a girl at that point, she had short hair, and dressed like a boy with a baggy grey sweatshirt, jeans, and running shoes as well. Back then Jamie didn't dress like a girl nor a princess either. "Alright then" said Hatter taking a step towards her and cracked his knuckles. "What rules shall we play?" he asked, as Jamie blinked a few times. "Rules?" she questioned, as Hatter smirked. "Anything goes huh? Alright. How about a two against one?" asked Hatter looking at Hare, as Hare sighed but nodded his head. Jamie nodded her head and watched as the boys ran towards her. Jamie ducked against one attack and jumped over the other boy and then landed on her feet. Hatter and Hare stopped and looked back towards Jamie shocked. "H-How did you?" questioned Hatter, as Alice showed up along with Jenn and peeked out from behind a tree. "What is she doing?" whispered Alice, as Jenn glanced at her. "She looks like she's trying to make friends" said Jenn, as Alice growled. "With boys?" questioned Alice, as Jenn shrugged. Hatter tried to punch Jamie, but she caught his punch and pushed him down on the ground and then placed her feet on his back while trying to dodge the Hare's attacks. "Oi" shouted Hatter, as Jamie flipped back when Hare tried to kick her. Jamie breathed heavily and narrowed her eyes towards Hare. "Ah man, now it's a one on one thing" whined Hatter, as Hare dashed towards Jamie, and Jamie kept stepping backwards to dodge his attacks. "COME ON HARE" shouted Hatter, as Hare growled. "Shut it" said Hare trying to concentrate, as Jamie then ended up behind Hare and tried pulling the back on his collar to push him on the ground. However, Hare had moved slightly causing Jamie to grab Hare's hood and pulled it down. Everyone stopped including Jamie to see that the boy had bunny ears that were hidden underneath his hood. Jamie had blushed a bit looking at him, not knowing that Alice as well blushed while looking at this boy with adorable bunny ears. The boy growled pulling the hood back over his head and growled. "You win" he mumbled, as Jamie just stood there blinking a few times. "ALRIGHT" shouted the boys, as they all came around Jamie and started cheering. Jamie smiled thinking she finally had friends to play with. Until...