The Original

I wiped off the sweat from my forehead with my sleeve. "Finished" I said sitting on my butt on the ground. I looked up when a shadow came over me seeing Itachi smiling down at me. "The room looks good" he said, as I smiled up towards him. "It's beautiful" said a woman walking inside. I then looked at her shocked when she bowed before me. "Thank you, your highness. I don't know how to repay you" she said, as I smiled. "Don't worry, it's your house just live happily here" I said, as she smiled with tears crawling down her face. She nodded and I smiled when her two children came running in and hugged her. I stood up and walked out of the house. I looked around and smiled seeing everyone working on rebuilding the spades kingdom. "You look happy" said Itachi's voice, as I blushed when he wrapped his arms around me. I then turned my head and looked at him. "Everyone looks happy" I said, as Itachi smirked and nuzzled his face into my neck. "Your highness" said Utakata, as I turned my head and Itachi growled in his throat. "We have trouble" he said, as Itachi and I looked at each other and then followed Utakata to the castle. Once inside Utakata then led us to the throne room and our eyes widened seeing a black portal. "W-what is that?" I asked "The hell's gate portal of course" said a voice, as I jumped a bit and Itachi soon covered me with his body. My eyes then widened seeing Harribel, Grimmjow, Ulquiorra, and Nnoitra. "The hell pieces" mumbled Itachi, as I glanced at him and then looked back at them. "It's been awhile Uchiha. Thought for sure you'd come crashing down to us without your queenie" said Grimmjow, as Itachi growled towards him. "Enough, Queen Jamie we are here for your assistance" said Ulquoirra walking over to us. Itachi held be back more and Ulquoirra stood in front of him. "You know the Kingdom of Spades law Uchiha" said Ulquoirra, as I looked back and forth between them. "Law?" I questioned "Unfortunately, the Hell pieces originated in the Kingdom of Spades. However, when Aizen revolted he took many of our powerful and skillful warriors with him including these four. You and his highness were worried about them coming back to destroy this place so the three of you created a law. The hell pieces would never come to attack the Kingdom of Spades nor it's sister's lands if the hell pieces could come back to rest and recuperate until needed" said Utakata, as I looked at him and then looked back at them. I then blushed when Ulquoirra took my left hand and bowed on one knee. "We are aware of your memories your highness, but your assistance is needed in this time of battle" he said, as I turned to Itachi seeing him crossing his arms and glaring towards Ulquoirra. I looked at the others and then took a deep breath. "I understand" I said, as they smirked towards me. "However" I said, as everyone stopped and looked at me surpised. "My people can not attend to your needs and requirements. We are rebuilding our kingdom and that takes first priority right now. You are to look after yourselves while resting here and under no circumstances is anyone to be harmed, do I make myself clear?" I asked, as they looked at each other and then looked at Ulquoirra. "Your highness, I don't think you understand the dangers that could be fall you" said Ulquoirra, as I glared at him. "You have three choices: stay here and fend for yourselves without hurting anyone, stay here and be watched twenty-four seven, or go back and stay there" I said, as Grimmjow growled towards me. "You do realize we could kill you" he threatened, as I glared towards them. Then you are declaring war against the kingdom of spades and considering your situation that would be a bad idea" I said "Grimmjow hold you tongue" said Ulquiorra, as Itachi and Utakata smirked at each other. "Very well your highness we respect your decision" said Ulquoirra, as I nodded and left the throne room with Itachi and Utakata following me. Once around the corner I stopped. Itachi and Utakata both looked at me. "Jamie?" they questioned, a sI placed my index finger to my mouth. I then held me back against the wall and peeked around the corner.

As I did I saw Ulquoirra, Grimmjow, Nnoitra, and Harribel walk out of the throne room. "Why did you agree to this?" asked Grimmjow irritated. "If we need rest we need to obey the queen's laws. Besides if we fail, Aizen will want somewhere else to rule" said Ulquoirra, as I narrowed my eyes. "Ah then what better way than the lands we were born in"said Grimmjow, as Ulquoirra nodded his head. I started walking in the other direction with Itachi and Utakata still following me. "Your highness, your just going to let this go?" asked Utakata, as I stayed quiet. "Jamie" said Itachi grabbing my arm. I jumped and then jerked my body around. Itachi held my other arm and hugged me close. "Jamie" he said, as I buried my face into his chest. For once I was lost, I didn't know how to defeat these guys. Sure I had known the characters and all that but I didn't know how to protect the people from all this fighting. I was actually scared. "Utakata, call a meeting to the summoning beasts, have the queens and kings invited as well" said Itachi, as Utakata nodded. Once Utakata was gone, Itachi tilted my chin making me look into his eyes. "Calm down, everything is going to be fine" he said, as I hugged him. Itachi looked at me shocked, but smiled hugging me back. Itachi walked me to my room and sat me down on the bed. I watched as he kissed my forehead. "You should get some sleep" he whispered, as he let me go and tured away from me. I reacted instantly and grabbed Itachi's arm. He stopped and looked back at me. "Jamie?" he questioned, as I looked up at him. "Please stay Itachi" I begged, as I smiled when he brushed his hand through my hair. "You need rest Jamie" he said, as I looked at him sadly when he let me go and walked out the doors to my room. I sat on my bed and then shook my head. I needed to talk to Itachi.