A Baby In Waiting

I looked at Tsuande baffled, as I sat back down in bed. "A-Are you sure?" I asked her, as she eyed me. "Do you doubt me?" she asked, as I shook my head no. "It's just that... Itachi and I could finally have time to ourselves" I said, as Tsuahnde sighed. "Jamie, you and Itachi have had plenty of time to yourselves, especially now that your four weeks in" she said, as I lowered my head. "Should I tell him?" she asked, as I paused and looked at her eyeing me. "No, I will" I said, as she walked over to me and crossed her arms. "Jamie" she said tapping her foot. "I will, I promise. I just... need to figure out how to tell him" I said, as she sighed. "Alright, I will give you five days. If he doesn't know by then I will tell him" she said, as I nodded my head and watched her walk out of the room. I then saw Itachi walk in the room and look at me. "Everything okay?" he asked, as I slowly nodded my head. "So... what did she say?" she asked, as I gulped a bit and looked at Itachi. "Itachi" said Grimmjow, as we stopped and turned our heads seeing Grimmjow looking at us seriously. "What's wrong?" asked Itachi "Deidara has called for a King's meeting" he said, as Itachi growled. "Now, I'm kind of busy" said Itachi, as Grimmjow smirked. "Hey if you want war to inflict be my guest" smirked Grimmjow, as Itachi sighed and then kissed my hand left hand. "I should get going" he said, as I grabbed Itachi's hand and he looked at me shocked. "D-don't" I said, as Itachi raised an eyebrow. "Don't?" he questioned, as I lowered my head. "Don't be gone too long" I said, as he smiled and kissed my cheek. "Two days tops. I promise" he said, as I nodded my head watching Itachi and Grimmjow leave. I sat there on my bed debating how to tell Itachi. I then paused when there was a knock on my door. "Y-yes?" I questioned, as I paused seeing Utakata, Naruto, and a few other of the summoning beasts smiling. "What are you doing here?" I asked, as Utakata walked over kissing my right hand and then gently touch my stomach. "We heard of your blessing" said Utakata smiling at me. "Yeah, Tsunade told us as soon as we saw her and we had to stop by" said Naruto smiling. I smiled sadly. "Thank you, but please not one word yet. I haven't had time to even tell Itachi and he's already gone for two days" I said, as everyone smiled and nodded. "Not even the queens?" asked Utakata, as I paused and lowered my head a bit. "I will tell them myself" I said, as they looked at each other and nodded. 

However, the two days turned into four. I was waiting impatiently in the throne room. I couldn't eat anything and all I wanted to do was sleep. I was aching all over and every time I stood up I wanted to vomit. "Jamie" said a voice, as I turned my head seeing Alexis, Jenn and Alice coming through the doors. "Uh, hi" I said, as they smiled. "Since the guys are off in their little meeting we thought we'd have a girls night" said Alexis holding up chips. "And a little splurging" said Jenn holding up some Vodka. I smiled nervously. "Uh one second. Kakashi" I said, as he appeared bowing before me. "Yes your highness?" asked Kakashi "Itachi" I said "Still hasn't arrived. Would you like me to fetch him?" he asked, as I stopped looking at the girls looking at me worried. I then shook my head. "Ah no, it's okay. Thanks" I said, as he nodded and left. "So?" asked Alexis, as I smiled nervously. "Right, you go ahead and I'll catch up" I said, as they nodded. I waited till they left the room and soon grunted trying to get up. "Your highness" said Utakata, as I looked at him shocked. "You are in no mood to be partying" said Utakata, as I bit my lip. "I know, but if I don't it'll look suspicious and I want Itachi to know first" I said, as Utakata sighed and held my hand. "I will guide you" he said, as I nodded and he helped me to the room. Once inside I saw the girls looking at me. "Everything okay?" asked Alexis, as I smiled nervously. "Oh yes, Utakata is just helping me out. I'm a bit under the weather" I said, as Utakata helped me sit down. "You sure you want us to stay?" asked Alice, as I nodded. "It has been a bit lonely" I said, as the girls nodded. Soon the hours were going by and Jenn then pops open the Vodka. "Alright whose first?" she asked, as I smiled nervously. "Jamie?" questions Jenn, as I put up my hands. "Uh no thanks. Not today" I said, as they tilted their heads. "You sure your okay?" asked Alexis, as I smiled nervously. "Yeah" I said nervously. The girls eyed each other and then. "YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING" shouted Deidara's voice, as we all sighed. "Great, guess their back" said Alexis, as the three of them got up and walked out. I breathed heavily standing up and Utakata showed up reaching for my arm. "Uh, Jamie" said Alexis, as I stopped and looked at her shocked. She ran over and touched my stomach. "Your stomach" she said smiling, as I placed my index finger over my mouth. "Please, I haven't told Itachi yet, Utakata and the summoning beasts are the only ones that know and until I tell Itachi no one else can know either" I said, as Alexis smiled and nodded. "Your highness, I suggest we all go before everyone worries" said Utakata, as I nodded. Once we entered the throne room I saw everyone talking and discussing. "Your highness" said Utakata, as I jumped a bit and looked at him. "Would you like me to escort you to his highness?" asked Utakata, as I looked at Itachi talking with Deidara. I nodded my head, but then paused when Itachi clapped his hands. "Alright, I think we should all eat" he said, as everyone started walking to the dining room. "Your highness?" asked Utakata, as I stopped and looked at him. "I highly suggest you return to your room now" he said, as I looked at Itachi slowly walking away. "Utakata" I said, as he looked at me and then nodded. "Stay here" he said, as I nodded and watched walk towards Itachi. I soon stopped feeling dizzy again. "Oh no" I said breathing heavily, as I slowly bent down. "JAMIE" shouted Itachi's voice, as I soon fainted again. When I woke I saw myself in my bed. I sat up, but soon paused seeing Utakata holding me down. "Rest your highness. Itachi is addressing everyone and will be here any minute" he said, as I slowly nodded my head and leaned back. "Are you alright, your highness?" asked Utakata, as I blushed when he rubbed my stomach slightly. "Utakata" said Itachi's voice, as he stopped and I looked seeing Itachi's aura explode with anger. Utakata smirked and closed his eyes. "I should be off then. Your highness call me when you need me" he said kissing my right hand. I watched as he walked away and Itachi came in with Grimmjow smirking. "Well this should be good" said Grimmjow, as I looked at Itachi. "Grimmjow" said Itachi, as he smirked and walked away. Itachi closed the door behind Grimmjow and walked over to me. "Mind explaining what that was about?" he asked, as I held out my hands towards him. Itachi looked at me a bit shocked, but walked over and grabbed both my hands and I smiled sadly at him. "We're going to have a baby" I said, as Itachi stopped and he looked at me shocked. He looked down at my stomach and I jumped a bit when he bent down and kissed my stomach. I smiled as he rubbed my stomach, cuddled it, and then purred in his throat. "Is that why you looked so anxious when I left?" he asked, as I nodded my head. He smiled and kissed my lips. "Jamie, when it comes to things like this, you don't have to wait. I would have loved it if you demanded me back home" he said, as I smiled and hugged him. "Then... I'll do it when the baby comes" I said, as he nodded. We then kissed and lived happily ever after.

The End