Preparing For War

Meanwhile on the outskirts of Wonderland, two other kingdoms were keeping a close eye on the situation. One from the heavens and the other in the underground. The heaven were watching closely from above and the leader was smirking while looking down on Wonderland. "You think they can win?" said a woman with her hair pinned up and wearing glasses. The leader smirked and closed his eyes. "It's not a matter of winning... it's a matter of... can the queens bring back the hearts from the darkness" said the leader, as the woman walked over by his side and looked at him. "Why do I have a feeling you know what exactly is going to happen" she said, as the leader smirked and then turned around. "Come Nanao. We have our own dispute to handle" said the leader, as Nanao looked down one more time looking at Wonderland seriously. She then turned around and followed her leader. In the underground, the king was smirking evilly sitting at his long table with his minions. The King's minions were sitting along with him each sitting at the table in their own chairs. They were all watching a medium sized crystal ball that was floating in the middle of the table. The image the crystal ball was showing was the Queen of Hearts getting ready for war. "It looks as though Wonderland will be experiencing great destruction" chuckled a large man wearing a white jacket with the number ten. The king smirked crossing his fingers together with his elbows prompting them up towards his face. "Once Wonderland has started their war, we will start ours against the heavens" said the King, as everyone smirked and nodded their heads.

*Jamie's POV*

I was breathing heavily, and I was smirking when I could finally remember everything that happened. The only thing now was that I needed to fuse mine and Itachi's weapons together somehow. Jenn could do it within three days. Meanwhile Alexis and I were still having trouble. We took a break, and as we did Jenn walked towards us. "I got good news and bad news" said Jenn, as we looked at her. "What's the bad news?" asked Alexis "The Queen of Hearts will find us and break the barrier within two weeks" she said, as Alexis and I gloomed knowing we were nowhere near close on achieving our ultimate technique. "And the good news?" I asked unimpressed. "The Kages have come forth to help us in battle" said Jenn, as Alexis and I smiled at each other and high fived. I soon paused and narrowed my eyes having something to come to mind when thinking about the war. "Jenn" I said, as she looked at me. "Yeah?" she questioned, as I looked at her seriously. "I want to call a royal meeting" I said, as Jenn and Alexis looked at each other and then looked at me. They nodded and Jenn walked off to inform the Kages. A Royal Meeting consists of the Kages, the Queens, the Kings, the Aces and the Jacks. It mostly consists of important matters for the best of the countries... or in this case... Wonderland for now. Alexis turned to me and looked at me seriously. "What's up?" she asked, as I smirked. "I have an idea that will bring Alice back to us" I said, as Alice eyed me. "Does it have to do with your pure rose?" she asked, as I smirked closing my eyes. "Kind of" I said, as the two of us made our way to the resort to get ready for the Royal meeting.

*Past*

It was way back, when the girls were all friends. Alice and Jenn discovered their powers, while Jamie and Alexis didn't know anything about it. The girls were having a tea at the summoning beast's tea party. However, something went wrong... or rather they were being looked for by someone with dark intensions. The person itself could not enter the summoning beats tea party because of lack of power, but sent their shadow. The shadow tried to attack Jamie, but thanks to Alice she was saved and the shadow was destroyed. Alice was worried for Jamie's safety and so gave Jamie a special kind of rose called the Pure Rose. Its ability would be able to turn anyone's heart to good. However... the price of this rose is that it cannot be summoned again for another two years. So Jamie treasured her sister's gift and has never really needed to use it, because shortly after she learned how to summon her spear. Although she does know how to use her rose if she ever needed to do so.

*End Of Past*

"And so that's my plan" I said sitting at a table with everyone silent. "You want to create a summoning card" said Darui, the fifth Raikage. "Right" I said, as Gaara eyed me. "You do realize your putting your people's lives in danger" said Gaara, as I looked at them seriously. "I promise you this will work, so as the Queen of Spades please trust me" I said "Us" said Jenn, as I paused and looked at her and Alexis nodding towards me. "Why are you so determined to do this for the queen of hearts who banished you?" asked Chojuro the sixth Mizukage. "I'm sure Naruto and Gaara already know this, but my sister was left alone while we married. We need her to bring her in the light to let her know we still care and love her" I said, as the Kages looked at each other. "Well you already know I'm in" said Naruto pointing at my pocket indicating the card. "And I as the Queen of Diamonds summoning beast will be at your side" said Gaara, as Alexis smiled gratefully. I looked at the other Kages and they nodded towards me. "There's just one more thing" I said, as they all looked at me. "If we are going to do this without hurting as much of our people as possible. We are going to have to summon the other Kages" I said, as everyone stopped and looked at me shocked. "Jamie... that will take a lot of magic" said Alexis, as I looked at her. "If I had this seal removed I would do it myself, but unfortunately I am as weak as a Genin right now" I said, as everyone nodded. "I think the third can help you with that" said Naruto, as I smiled hoping Naruto was right.

Later that night I was sitting on my bed and lightly touching my seal. I then paused as a shadow came over me and I looked up seeing Itachi looking at me seriously. "You were great today" he said smiling sadly. I smirked and closed my eyes. "Honestly... I don't know if this will work or not" I mumbled, as Itachi sat next to me and cupped my face. "What kind of talk is that" he whispered, as I sighed. "My power is becoming weaker Itachi... my hand starts to go numb every time I even think about summoning my spear" I said, as Itachi leaned forward and lightly kissed my neck where my seal was. "Don't worry Jamie, I promise you will get you powers back" he said, as I paused and tapped his head. He paused and looked up at me kind of shocked. "I want you to concentrate on protecting our people right now. My powers will come back, but our people need protection" I said, as Itachi smirked and hugged me close. While we rested, the days of war were approaching, everyone was preparing and a plan was set. Two queens were fully powered ready to go, and one queen was willing to fight no matter what could happen. A creation of a card is in mind and the Pure Rose is ready to be used. The Jacks and Aces are in top shape. The Kings are prepared to fight for their people. The Summoning Beasts are willing to protect their queens and the queens are willing to use their summoning cards. Get ready for the war between the cards.

To Be Continued...