i dont know what this is

So if I were to make another shitpost book but it's about a totally different fandom, would anyone read it?

Dont get me wrong I love the aphmau fandom and I'm so glad that i hopped back onto the aphtwt, but I've been currently fixated on both Little Witch Academia and Fairy Tail. One of those is an anime I haven't watched in almost a year and the other I still cry about that fact that it's never going to get a third season.

I've just been lacking aphmau content and the fandom is literally dead on this app. I've interacted with like twelve of you at most. I joined the fandom when mystreet was in it's first season and when jess was still updating her fnaf roleplay.

I dont know if this is a bragging thing or not but I do indeed remember finding jess's channel when she was still updating iron and coal and pixelmon survival. I thinks it's a weird thing to say to the newer fans that I remember diaries origins and I most definitely showed off my old thor aphmau merch to my friends in like fourth grade. I loved her stuff with satiel and castor, as well all those in the super minecraft heroes series, like sly, katz, pbat, burnalex, and many others.

But I always find myself going back to her mystreet and diaries series, and maybe it is because no one remembers the other stuff. But I like to think it's because of the storytelling and the fandom. Aside from the shipping wars, the fandom's pretty laid back and chill and I honestly love it aphmau twitter is actually the best I love them all and their vylad fancams so much.

So this new stuff on the aphmau channel is really throwing me off, and the fact that I haven't read a good aph fic (that I haven't already read) in a really long time says a lot.

This was really just a roundabout way of saying I would appreciate some fic recommendations. I dont care what app, it could literally be on ffnet for all I care. I just need something I'm dying over here I am content deprived and online school is boring please send help. I've run out of momojiro, erzajane, and diakko oneshot books, I am famished, I need some wlw cartoon nonsense please and thank you.