just a thought

Yo duders, I haven't posted in ages and I missed a prime opportunity to do a Halloween themed shitpost or headcannons. But I fucking forgot, so you guys get this long ass rant I wrote in my notes like 2 weeks ago.

Enjoy, I guess?

////////

So, travlyn in mystreet has become somewhat bearable. But again, my opinion is still one that thinks the two are better as friends, but that's a topic for another time.

But, as accepting as I am for this ship, it's not the same in other cannon au's.

Honestly, it's really just travlyn in the diaries realm. To me it appears toxic and just overall not a good cup of tea. They don't really like talking about each other, like at all, and when they're around each other, it's just insults and bickering. And it's not even that stigma of tsudere katelyn, because Travis does it way more than she does in season 3. It's just, uhhhggggg, they're too toxic for me to handle.

I literally just rewatched the episode, because i haven't seen season three in a good year and half. and the episode where katelyn, aphmau, and travis meet up again was WAY worse than I remembered it being.

like woah! The first time they interact it's forced politeness and it's just really awkward. But when they get to enki island, damn! hosility much! travis shot fucking daggers from his eyes in her direction, and the ice from katelyn's tone of voice could rival a blizzard. like damn you two, just chill.

///////////////

So like yeah, there's my rant. And yes there is an ending to this. As my contribution to the Aphmau Dairies shitpost fandom, i say we give katelyn a girlfriend and travis a boyfriend. Like come on, let's see this happen!

But honestly, all I really want is for them both to fall for someone of the same gender and both to just talk about their love interests to each other. Just both of them platonically getting along by gushing over their crushes to each other. Is that too much to ask for?

Basically the Steve and Robin scene from Stranger Things season 3, except Travis has a same gendered crush too.

This is great and I love this headcannon dearly.