SK

Okay so I actually have a reasoning for saying that I think the shadow knights, katelyn, kc, dante and travis would all get along.

One is just a stupid headcannon that I absolutely adore, and the other is a headcannon that makes a little bit of sense for a canonical standpoint that I like just a little less

~~~~~~

both of these headcannons make a mention of drugs, so if you don't feel comfortable with the topic, then I'd recommend you don't stray any further down this page

~~~~~~~

As I said in a previous chapter, I feel like this group would get along really well.

since the trio of katelyn, travis, and dante is fucking legendary, those three are already good to go. plus I personally think kc and zenix could have some good energy if they both just calm down a bit. and i believe with every fiber of my being  that katelyn and gene would get along great. you may ask the question 'why?'. but if you've seen season three of mystreet, then you know why.

And so the shadow knights like doing drugs, nothing bad, just stuff for a good trip, and dante loves smoking weed. So these four hang out because of drugs.

And I just feel like katelyn isn't an alchohol kind've person, but does enjoy some mildly safe drugs. Nothing  at all bad, just something for a good vibe. Like a nullifier or maybe some edibles

And I just feel like kawaii~chan's had to of had shrooms, maybe even lsd or cannabis

So the whole headcannon would just be this group hanging out and overall having a good time together.

*Oh fuck wait.*

For their munchies, everyone goes for sweets and the plastic cheeseball barrel sasha has stashed on top of the fridge. But Katelyn and zenix love pretzels, and will absolutely destroy a bag of golden twists.

~~~

the second headcannon is a bit of a weird one, so bare with it a bit

So I have this headcannon that dante is a huge stoner, just like the dante from upside down stories. But he got that from gene, and the SK's smoke fucking anything they can get their hands on. Not in a druggie sort of way, but if something was in their hands, they wouldn't complain.

So another headcannon of mine is that after starlight, katelyn, garroth, and aaron were forced to go to therapy by their friends, and got prescribed a hell of a lot of shit to deal with their night terrors, anxiety, emotions, all that good stuff.

But katelyn and garroth are legally required to take their pills, and one of them is to help them control their emotions as so they dont go all green-eyed on their friends, it literally just dulls their emotions, it barely helps. So their therapist was like 'hey, have some medical grade percribed weed, this should chill you right down'

And it fucking does.

So katelyn, dante and sk's will just hang out and smoke weed while watching Disney movies

~~~~~~

I'm writing this at 4 am, I'm really sorry for everything being all over the place. And I probably will not proofread this before I post it in the morning, so i hope whoever's reading this liked all my misspellings.