Chapter 3

Ninjago City

Zane p.o.v.

We have completed our mission. The police arrested the Mechanic and his crew, we all saw them going into their police car. "Let's go home now" said Lloyd. We all nodded and went back home to the monastery, while doing that we were all greeted by Master Wu. That was strange, I thought that maybe both PIXAL and Echo would be here? "Master Wu where's Echo and PIXAL" I asked "They're in PIXAL room. I do believe Echo wants to tell you something" he said walking away and talked with Lloyd. I was confused, what did Echo wants to tell me?

I heard a conversation between Echo and PIXAL, I heard his voice and it was happy. I wonder what could it be? I knocked on the door, both PIXAL and Echo looked at me. "Brother your back!!!" he said and gives me a hug. I gladly returned the hug. I could see PIXAL was smiling in the background. We both broke the hug "Echo, Master Wu told me that you wanted to tell me something?" His yellow eye lit up and said "I'm gonna be a Ninja, he said that he's gonna train me" "Master Wu said that?" Echo nodded happily. To be honest I was quite worried for him, like something bad is gonna happened to him but he was patiently waiting for a answered from me. I decided I should kept a smiled on my face and said "That's wonderful Echo, when does your training start?" "I believe it's tomorrow" he said "Are you going to watch me train?" I still kept a smile on my face "Of course, I wouldn't miss it" Echo continued to smiled at me. "I better go and speak with Nya, she and I have to finished with mech's" said PIXAL which she left the room. Echo looked at PIXAL once she left then he turned to me. "Are the others back?" "Yes, they're just in the gaming room" I replied. Before we could leave the room I asked Echo "Echo if you wouldn't mind If I looked into our father journal?" "Of course!!!" He went over to the Ninja room while Gizmo and I followed him, he handed it to me. "Zane I'm going to meet the others? Do you want to join?" "I'll be with you there I just need to do something" I said to him. Echo knows what I'm talking about, he and Gizmo left the room so I could read the journal. I opened up the journal and start to read.

Day 1

It's been only a day since those skeleton made me make those vehicles, and my separation between me and my son Zane. I miss him so much, I wonder what is he doing right now. I think it was the best that I put a memory switch on him, I don't wanna him to be with me. Stuck in the lighthouse, I don't want him to be the same fate as me. I know that I might be alone, I may not like it but I'm gonna have to live like this. Even if I can escape but I can't there is a creature out there that the skeleton called it Leviathan, it's gonna keep an eye on me. I will write down inside my journal everyday I can, this is my first one. Before I stop I just wanna say I'm sorry Zane for leaving you, I wish I could see you one more time.

I read the last part of my father journal, I smiled a little then frown a bit on what my father did. I continue reading but a week passed when I started read the journal.

Day 8

It's been a week during the lighthouse, I haven't been writing that much. There is a reason why I haven't, I've been working on an blueprints for a small helping robot I called him Tai-D. He will be helping out consider him my assistance and a family just like Zane and his falcon that I built for him. I do miss him, I wonder he could find me? But that may be impossible for him to find me. This Lighthouse is in the middle of nowhere, that is impossible.

"Zane what are you reading?'

I looked up and see Clover standing by the door way. "I'm reading my father journal that Echo showed me" I said, Clover walked in and sit next to me. "Are you alright?" She asked. I looked at Clover confused "Yes, I'm alright. Why do you ask?" "Well Echo told us that he's gonna be a Ninja, I thought that you were worried for him" I sighed "I am. But I don't want Echo to know, he looks excited I don't want to ruin it for him" Clover take my hand "If you like we can go to Borg and let him check up Echo to make sure that no pieces falls out" "I would like that" I then looked down then frown "but the villains out there might be too hard for Echo" Clover place her hand on my chin and lift it up to make me looked at her "Hey remember what Jay and Nya said he helped them defeat Nadakhan, and he was dangerous" before I could say anything Clover spoke "and he has us, we can also trained him give him some lesson that we learned what Master Wu told us" I started to feel a bit better on what Clover is saying. I gave Clover a kiss on the cheek "Thank you Clover, I'd needed that" Clover blushed "Anything for you" I smiled at her "I better tell Master Wu about this" I put the journal down on my bed and went to Master Wu room with Clover following behind.