Chapter 7

Echo p.o.v.

I rushed into Borg Industries leaving Esmeralda with the Police, I heard her shout my name but I ignored her calls and continued rushing inside the building. I was gonna take the elevator but it seem it didn't work. I then saw a sign that say stairs, It may take time to get to the top to where the others and my brother are at. I started to run up the stairs, I did see some broken robots while I was running the stairs to get to the top. This must be my friends and brother that did this while they make it to the top. I continued to run up the stairs but then there was an alarm that goes off, then nindroid came out. I took a step back, then the nindroid took their swords out. One nindroid came towards me but then I remember my training with Cole and Kai. I gotten into my fighting stance and get ready for this fight. The nindroid was about to slash me but I dodged their attack and managed to punch them like how Cole taught me. I punched the nindroid multiple times but it doesn't want to go down. The nindroid punch me back making me fly towards a wall, I look up and saw that I was surrounded by them. They pulled out their swords at me, I closed my eyes tightly and get ready for what's to come to me but it never came? I opened my eyes to see that the nindroid was frozen, I stand back up and walk pass them but I grab one of their swords. I remember what Kai taught me in my training.

I continued to rush up the stairs, I'm almost there to the top. I look around to see if there's any nindroid around here but there is nothing just a straight hallway. I started to walk towards it but now I notice there is electricity coming from the ground, I stop myself before I took another step forward. How am I suppose to get to the other side? Should I go back? But I came all this way for nothing. Before I could go back I heard some footsteps closer, I turn around and saw some nindroid coming at me. I slowly backed away from them but I stopped myself and realized that there is electricity floor behind me. I guess I have no choice but to fight them. I hope that Cole and Kai taught me well. I put my sword in front of me and get ready to fight them.

One nindroid tried to swing their swords at me but I blocked it with the sword that I have. It tried to push me back towards the electric floor. I started to panic, my foot was getting closer to the electric floor. Then I started to push the nindroid back and slashed them. They started to back away which make me think of a plan. Then I thought of an idea, two nindroid were now coming towards me, I dodge one of them and punch the other one into the electric floors, they both got shock and then they powered off. I sighed in relief that I manged to do that, I turned around and more nindroid came at me. They tackled me into the ground I was ready to be shock but nothing came, I look up at the nindroid who tackled me look confused as well. Was someone looking out for me? I push back the nindroid and punch and kick them until they are powered down. After I defeated them I look back at the electric floor and saw that it wasn't electric anymore. Did someone turned them off? I continued making my way towards the top of Borg Industries where my friends are at.

I made it to the 100 floor of Borg Industries I heard some noises in there. I then realize this was my first time fighting with someone besides the pirates and my friends. I held the sword that was in my hands tightly and get ready to fight along side my friends and brother side. I push the door opened and saw some criminals that my brother and friends are fighting. PIXAL turned to look at me while blocking the enemy attacks "Echo! What are you doing here!? I told you to protect Esmeralda!" "She fine, she is with the Commissioner" I explain to her. "And who is this? Another Ice Ninja?" ask the criminal that PIXAL is blocking. He then smirk "The boss will love this information" PIXAL then punch him in the face. Zane came to Echo side "Echo why are you up here?" Zane ask "Everyone outside heard an explosion, I came rushing in. I was worried" I said to him, Zane sigh "Your lucky I look after you when you came running up the stairs" said Zane. I turned to look at the screen to see some cameras that showed the stairs and the floors. He was the one who look after me. "Not the time for talking guys" said Lloyd as he slash his swords at the criminal. "Echo you need to go back to the Commissioner" Zane told me "But Zane I wanna help" I tell him, Zane look at me with an sad expression on his face. Was he worried for me? "Echo please go-" Zane got kick by the criminal, sending him falling towards the wall "Zane!" I shouted for him, then I got punch in the face. I fell on the ground, my sword is far away from me. "What exactly are you? Another replacement for the Ice Ninja?" His words made me furious "Is this why you are created?" I don't know what I'm feeling at the moment, something powerful "Or are you some kind of junk that your builder made?" That part was the last straw. I got up to face him but I didn't know what happens next. I blasted the criminal with wind!? "What the!? What are you!?" shouted the criminal that I just blasted with wind. "Echo? Did he just..." Lloyd started "Use an elemental power" PIXAL finished, I looked down at my hands. I used an elemental power? Like Zane? We were all to much in a shock that the criminal leave but I'm sure that the Commissioner took care of them. Zane goes up to me "Echo" he said, I look up at my big brother. Then Lloyd, PIXAL, and Borg came to us. "My Echo you just use the element power of wind" said Borg. "I didn't know I can do that" I said and kept looking at me hands. Zane put his hand on my shoulders "We should go now" said Zane.

We went down back to the police to found out that they caught the criminals. Esmeralda came up to us "Are you guys okay!?" everyone said that they are okay but I didn't say anything because I was trying to progress on what just happened with the criminal that I fought. "Echo?" she ask, I didn't say anything but PIXAL spoke to Esmeralda "He's alright but...something happen" "What happen in there?" Lloyd came to her side "I think we should tell everyone about this when we get back to the Monastery" Esmeralda nods and look at her dad, she goes up to him and hugs him. We left them alone, PIXAL and Lloyd stayed behind to talk with the Commissioner on what's going on.

Zane and I are going back to the Monastery, once we got back. Nya was the first to came to us "Echo, Zane how was it?" she ask. I didn't speak at all instead I started walking back into the room. I heard Nya and Zane talking while I was walking away, Gizmo saw me and started to follow me but I rushed into the door and close the door. I felt bad, I never do this to Gizmo before. I got onto Zane bed and put my knee to my chest and hug myself. What happens if I hurt somebody with my elemental power? I don't want that. I don't want to hurt anyone. I keep on hearing Gizmo beeping for me to opened the door. I then started to lay down on the bed, before I knew it I fell asleep.

I opened my eyes to see that I wasn't in the room anymore, it was pitch black. I don't know where am at? What is this place? I then heard a voice that is calling my name.

"Echo"

I turned to face a boy who look like a ghost he has black hair but with a green strip on the front of his hair. He wear a green outfit. "Who are you?" I ask him, "My name is Morro, the previous elemental master of the wind"

To Be Continued...  

(This drawing belongs to me)