Chapter 10

Echo p.o.v.

At the Monastery

Lloyd and I sat down in the Ninja room so we don't get disturb. Gizmo is with us, he is sitting near us. "Okay Echo, meditation will help you. It can make you calm" said Lloyd, I gave him a nod. "I'm sure this is help you with your Elemental power" I continued listen to Lloyd "Okay. Now take a deep breath and close your eyes" Lloyd demonstrate it to me, I did what Lloyd told me to do. "Now thing of nothing" he said, I opened my eyes and look at him "Nothing?" "Nothing. Clear your mind" I l closed my eyes and think of nothing.

...

...

...

...

I'm not good at meditating. I don't understand this?

"Echo remember this is just the beginning"

I opened my eyes to see Morro in front of me. "Morro? How did you...?" "Your meditating with Lloyd. I came here to help out since Lloyd and I are helping you train" Morro explained. "I just don't get it Morro. How is Meditating help me?" I ask "It helps you by having a clear mind and keeping you calm" Morro explain "But I'm not sure if I can do this..." I said, Morro then put his hand on my shoulder "Echo. You just know you have an elemental power that I gave you. You are gonna be a Ninja who protect Ninjago with your friends and brother by your side. Your not alone, I'll be with you until you don't need me" said Morro, I gave him a nod "I'll try my best" Morro gave me a smiled "Good"

...

...

...

...

"Echo?!"

I gasp and opened my eyes and saw Lloyd eyes widen. I felt the wind blowing at me then stop. "What happened?" I ask "Your were meditating then all of a sudden Wind came around you" Lloyd explain "It came around me?" Lloyd nod at me while Gizmo beeps at me. "I didn't notice it" I said. "I would command you meditated everyday" Lloyd said "Alright. Can you meditate with me?" "Yeah! Sure" said Lloyd. We then heard noises outside, "Looks like the others are back" said Lloyd. "Let's go see them" I said

Lloyd, Gizmo and I walked outside to see the other has returned home. "Did you guys managed to get all the criminals?" Lloyd ask, Kai shook his head no "No, Mechanic got away. Thanks to his goons" Lloyd crossed his arms "Looks like we have to find him again".

Echo walked towards Zane and gave him a hug, Zane smiled back and gave his little brother a hug. They broke the hug "How was your training with Lloyd?" Zane ask "It was good although I need more practice with my elemental power" I said to him. Zane gave me a smiled "I know you will control Echo" I smiled at Zane "Thank you"

Third p.o.v.

Someplace Else

In the ocean there is a island that belongs to Mechanic and his goons. He turned to look at them "Now that I'm out of that prison, let get back to business". The goons started to work on the machine to take over Ninjago, Mechanic started to smirk knowing his plan gonna work. Then one of the goons notice something, he went to tell his boss "We have a problem" Mechanic look at him "What? Problem? What problem!?" he said "I notice that we don't have enough energy source for the machine" "WHAT!!!" Mechanic sighs "Now where are we going to get more energy source" Mechanic then realize something, he started to form a smirk on his face. "What are you planning boss?" ask the goon "Those Nindroids might be a useful things to us" "Nindroids? They're two?" "Yes. Apparently the Nindroid has a brother" said Mechanic "So you want us capture them?" ask goon "Yes! Capture them!" shouted Mechanic, the goon took a step back of his boss "But how? It gonna be hard to capture the Ice Ninja, it gonna be impossible!" "Then we use his brother as bait once we capture him! Our plan must work! New plan! Capture those Nindroids!" shouted Mechanic.

The Next Day, At the Monastery

After everyone finished eating their breakfast Clover was training Echo for today. "So what are we going to be doing today?" Echo ask, Clover looks at her boyfriend brother and tells him "We are gonna be focusing on listening" Echo gave her a confused look "Listen? But aren't I already listening?" "Not like that, since your the Elemental of the Wind you can hear voices that will guide you. Just like how the trees guide me" Clover explain "Your the Elemental Of Nature, correct?" Clover nods at him. "I can hear them with a single touch of my hand. Let's just say it's a special part of this Elemental power" said Clover, "So what do I do?" Echo ask "You just closed your eyes and listen to the wind, they can say anything and they can help you if someone in Ninjago is in danger" Clover explain. Echo nods and closed his eyes and listen to what the wind says. Clover waited for Echo to opened his eyes.

'Nice to meet you Echo'

Echo opened his eyes in shock, Clover smiled "Did you hear them?" she ask, Echo gave her a nod. "Is this how I communicate with them?" "Yes this is how you communicate with them. If you focused how listening to them you can hear them" Clover said, Echo then went into a deep thought "Echo? Is everything alright?" "Yeah. I just thought of something" Clover gave Echo a confused look on her face "Like what?" "Lloyd and Morro are helping me to control my elemental power but I'm just lost. Since you taught me about this maybe this will help me" Clover gave the Nindroid a smiled "I hope this helps you" Echo smiled at her and saw PIXAL coming their way "Hello Clover, Echo. I see your training today" "Yeah, this was alright training today. I thought that this was gonna be a bit hard" "Oh that's good" said PIXAL, she then turned to look at Echo "How are you doing with your training?" "Oh um it's going great! Thanks for everyone!" Echo replied, PIXAL smiled "Alright. I was just checking on you. I must be going now, I need to continued working on the mechs" with that PIXAL left. Clover look at Echo with a smiled on his face. "You remind me of someone" Echo look at her "I do? Who?" "You remind me of Zane on how he loved me" Clover. Echo then blushed "Y-You can tell?" Echo stutter, "I can" Echo continued to blush "How did you and Zane confess your love?". Clover then explained how Zane confessed his love to her "We were heading towards the final battle with Lloyd and the other, when we were going over there Zane started to confessed to me telling me that he loves me even if he's a Nindroid but I love him. I'll always be there for him when he needs me" she finished "That's how you both became a couple" said Echo, he then thought of something "Do-Do you think that PIXAL and I would be a couple? Just like you and Zane?" Clover smiled and nods, Echo blushed at her actions. Then Zane came by to see how the two are doing.

"How are things out here?" said Zane "It's going great! I can hear the wind!" said Echo, Zane couldn't help but smiled at his little brother learning how to be a ninja. "I'm glad" Echo smiled because he is making his brother proud. "Echo today was short training because this was simple. So I'll let you have today off unless you want to prepare for a fight against Zane after you train a bit more with Nya" said Clover, "I would like to train more please" said Echo "Alright, let's practice more" said Clover. Both Clover and Echo started to punch and kick for training. Zane then smiled at his girlfriend and brother, they are bonding with each other. He loves to see them bonding. He hope he see more of it in the future. 'Maybe Clover was right. I shouldn't worried about Echo, thanks to us we will help Echo to become a Element Master of the Wind and ninja' Zane thought. The Ice Ninja continued to smiled.

To Be Continued...   

(This drawing belongs to me)