Chapter 38

Chapter 38

~~~ IAN'S POV ~~~

I went outside to where Naí and the others where. I really hope we find that girl, i don't even know her name.

All i could think about is her, it might be a little weird how she looks almost exactly like Naí. But at the same time exactly different.

Her eyes where chocolate brown. Her hair was long and straight. When i entered that room my whole world changed.

I reached the back yard.

"Where's Naí ?" I asked Devon. He just ignored me and went to talk to Vanille. Guessing he lost?

'She left' said Tara making her way towards me. She placed her hands on my chest.

"Tara i found my mate." Her eyes winded.

'What?'

"I found her"

'Where is she. Who is she? Did she mark you?'

"She left and i need you to find her. And yes she did."

'Oh i see. Well we should get moving then.' She said with a smile.

'Alright fuckers lest get this show on the road!!' Tara screamed to her siblings. She's so loud.

We walked towards the forest.

'Ian how did you loose her?'Devon asked behind me.

(Flash back)

When Naí left i decided to get something to eat.

I cooked myself some ribs with gravy and mash potatoes.

When i was done i washed my plate and went drown stairs.

I went inside and thats when i saw her.

She was the most beautiful thing I've seen, her head was down and her hair was covering it but i could still tell she was beautiful.

She woke up and sniffed the air, I'm guessing that it was my scent. Her eyes shoot directly at me, those brown orbs looking into my eyes.

Her eyes turned into an electric blue and she screamed in pain. That was enough to break me as i ran towards her, her eyes became once more their natural brown color once my skin made contact with hers.

Her eyes changed once more and she broke loose landing on her feet. She came closer and inhaled my scent once again her brown eyes back, she bit my neck. I screamed in pain.

Her eyes changed again to that metallic blue and left

Then i began to drift into the darkness.

(End of flash back)

"She just broke the chains but me and left."

'I still think you let her go.'

"What ever just do your job."

~~~ UNKNOWN POV ~~~

I ran and ran further in to the forest. Fighting to gain control over my body. But once again it was being controlled by my master.

I really dislike basing controlled but i have no choice. No way out, i thought about escaping before but i saw what happened to the last one who tried and thought he might succeed.

The only person who actually took care of me is Marissa Gori. My masters assistant, she was so kind. She showed me how to reed and write a bit of history and math even. Helped me when my master tried and injected new things to my arm.

All i want to do is escape but where would i go? Who would i turn to? At this point im glad he could only see who where i was and doing. Luckily the only place where he could never be was my mind.

Im in desperate need of food. I haven't eaten and i am pretty sure my body would not be able to go much further. I was about a day and a half away from the base on foot.

I really need some clothes.

The memories of the previous events flashed back.

How was she able to shift into such extraordinary creature. Im sure my master will have a look at that. At least we know where she is located. He will come back possibly bring an army just to get to her.

The chaos that he will bring among these innocent living beings.

He may be my master but he is heartless. Always wanting results no excuses.

I just hope that she is ready for a huge battle.

~~~ NAÍ'S POV ~~~

We sat at the bottom of a tree near a pond. I sat in between Eilijah's legs resting my back against his chest. We got to know a bit more about each other. I also noticed small actions he made depending on his mood.

Like the way he narrows his eyebrows and focuses on something, with his hands on his hips when he's thinking of something or trying to figure something out.

Or the way he tends to just stare at me when he thinks I'm not looking with so much emotion in his eyes.

I do the same to him and he always smirks at me or gives me one of his heart warning smiles.

We where enjoying the silence until we got a mind link.

'Alpha, luna i have the results. Please come to my office as soon as you can. It is very important.'

'Alright. Thank you doc.' Eilijah mind linked back.

'Let's go kitten.' He said kissing my trample.

"Kitten?"

'Yeah, I've been trying to come up with a nickname for you. And that one suits you. You don't like it?'

"No its not that. Its just that... How..umm.. How exactly em i a kitten?" I said as i got up

'Well you are as cute as one. Because you are small and your hair is always down and crazy like a lion. So therefor you are a kitten.' He explained as we made out way towards the infirmary.

We reached the doctors office.

Once we where inside the doctor was facing the other direction sorting out paper. Once he turned around i was met with a familiar pair or eyes.

Some flashbacks came rushing to my mind. I cut off the mate bond to prevent Eilijah form the pain. I fell to my knees hands on my head and screamed in agony.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

So what do you think about its chapter??

Please vote comment and or follow.

Thank you! So much my readers!!

I appreciate you reading my book! Please let me know your thoughts of it so far. Also keep in mind that its my first book and its not gong to be as good.

Also quick question.

On how many chapters should i finish my book?

~ObVynE