Chapter 8

EDITED *Sep.2020*

Chapter 8

Eilijah's POV

*Recap*

"Im sorry Eilijah can we continue this conversation later?" Looking at those eyes how could I say no? Just one look and you're hooked no going back. It was like a weapon she could make anyone do what she wanted with those eyes.

'Yes of course'

"Thank you" and she walked away.

Well at leaks her backpack is an excuse I would see her again.

I went to her house following Dylan's instructions I tried to look for her room window. Her scent hit me when I looked up to see her, she is so beautiful. I threw a few pebbles at her window until she opened it.

"What are you doing here ?"

'I need to talk to you and I have your backpack'

"Oh well come on in " I didn't hesitate to climb on the oak tree and into her room. I could have just jumped right in but she would have been freaked out. Ill show her when I tell her the truth later on.

'So this is your room' I said inhaling her scent.

"Yes, so it is " she said with a sarcastic tone. We talked for a while, her laugh was music to my ears and when she giggled, I would give anything just to make her happy.

I got up I had to leave, Dylan and I where going to track down the clan of vampires. And I only had a few minutes to spare before going to handle business.

I looked at her to see that she no longer had the cut Angel made on her lip.

'Wheres your scar? When she slapped you, you had a cut near your lip'

"I don't know I heal pretty fast or it may have been....... her blood"

'Well its good that you didn't get hurt, I don't  know what I would do if you did' I cupped her face and when I did my tattoo mark started heating up. I knew she had the same effect, I could see it in her eyes.

We stood there for a while it felt like an eternity. Her eyes where amazing and I could just stare at them all night.

'I have to go, its getting late' I said looking at the window while still holding her face. Our eyes met again, she stood up we were now face to face. Aahh why did she have to do that we where centimeters away and my wolf was begging me to mark her.

I wanted to mark her so bad but I contained my wolf.

*just one taste* my wolf cried

I looked at her lips they seemed so soft and sweet, our eyes met again as I asked for permission. She looked at my lips and to my eyes again granting permission. I didn't hesitate or have second thoughts. As soon as she looked at my eye again I smashed my lips to hers. Our lips moved perfectly she responded instantly putting her hands around my neck pulling me closer. I knew the pain in her back would hurt and would start to hear up, mine did as well, so I traveled my hand around her back looking to where her tattoo would appear. I felt the heat instantly and went to touch her flesh. That would help the pain go away I knew it worked because of the moan that escaped her lips. I loved her moan, she pulled my hair deepening the kiss. A moan escaped my lips I lifted her up she wrapped her legs around my waist. My wolf took control for a second slamming her into the wall as my wolf begged to hear her moan in pleasure again. And she did, a smirk was plastered in my face hearing her moan and arching her back revealing her neck giving me access. I started kissing her jawline down her neck and stopping at the spot that I would mark her one day. I inhaled her scent before losing control completely. I could feel my eyes change color from black to their original hazel color.

She untangled her legs from my waist and her hands from my neck. Both hands in her sides and moved her head up to face me. She looked at the door, I stood there listening never leaving her gaze. There where some footsteps coming this way she heard it earlier than me. How was that possible? She looked back at me.

'Goodnight Rou' I spoke softly kissing her lightly before leaving using my werewolf speed.

Already missing her scent and having her in my arms.

As soon as I left her territory I shifted to my pitch black wolf with a silver back. I was bigger than an adult grizzly bear. Only alfas are this big and so far I've been the only alpha as big as this. The other wolfs are as big as lions or smaller.

I ran to my territory in the border where I would meet Dylan.

'You're late'

"I know that Dylan" I just rolled my eyes at his very obvious observation.

'Where you at your girlfriends house cuddling?' He asked in a sarcastic and irritating manner.

"Dylan shut up theres no time, we have to stop those blood suckers before they expose us"

'Alright batman lets go'

We drove in different cars I on my Mazda rx7 and Dylan on his Nissan 250z.  

We where able to track them down to where they where hiding. We parked our cars far from that area so they couldn't smell us. We where good at hiding our scent from other creatures.

We got close enough to where we could hear everything.

There where seven vampires they where making the drugs. We heard them gasp a few seconds later and one of them ran from there into the woods. But didn't get far as a dagger went through his back and he fell.

'There under attack' Dylan said in a surprised way.

"By who?"

A figure came to view as it walked toward the body.

"'The Shadow Demon'" We said at the same time.

The Shadow Demon looked towards us he did nothing and went back to the house. I stood there still waiting for something to happen.

'What are you doing lets get out of here'

The Shadow Demon got into a black car it was to dark for me to see. He carried someone on his shoulder and put the body in the trunk of the car. He had a black long sleeve shirt with a hood and a dark red mask. Only revealing his eyes they where black. Had on black combat boots and black cargo pants. He had a double gun holder on his waist. And a knife holder in his left upper arm.

He drove of fast, I hurried to my car and tried to follow him but I lost him . He had no scent so tracking him would not be easy. I went back to the vampires house and when I walked inside there where six vampires dead and a red mask with a note.

-This is your warning to stop before its too late.
                 ~Shadow Daemon

Was the Shadow Daemon Hunter good ? Why would he say that? Isn't he evil? All these questions kept coming until Dylan mind linked me.

'Dude get out of there the leader will be there any minute now'

"Im coming"

I ran using my wolf speed towards my car and drove off.

~~~<<><~~<<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<<<~<<~>~<~~<~<~<~<~~<<<~~<~<

Who do you think Eilijah saw as the Shadow Daemon?

Comment vote or follow. Hope y'all liked this chapter

~ObVinE