Chapter 4

EDITED*Sep.2020*

Chapter 4

~~~ Naí/Rochelle's POV ~~~

Megan took me to my next class since we had the same one. She was quite nice actually and very friendly. Megan was so innocent and very pretty she had dark brown hair with blue eyes and was about my size which is 5'5.

We sat im the far corner of the class and two twins came in the room, and sat next to us. They where quite handsome and nice to me. But they where wolfs and by the smell I could tell they where with Eilijah's pack.

One of them was named Nico and the other Nick they where both tall and buff. Nico with green eyes and blond hair, Nick had blond hair like Nico and blue eyes. Next I had English, Megan has stayed behind with the twins so I decided to go ahead and got to English class.

When I got there I saw Eilijah snap his head in my direction. Making our gazes lock, I couldn't look away until Megan came from behind and gave out a loud squeal that brought me back to reality. I also saw Ian and went straight to him and sat down next to him. Dylan, Tylon and the twins where in there as well.

I took a deep breath. God this was gonna be a long day.

Next was History with Ian thankfully and the twins. And then lunch. I walked with Ian to the cafeteria and we went outside to talk about the mission. I gave him a potion so we could speak telepathically and talk so nobody would hear us.

"What did you learn so far?" I asked curiously looking at his direction.

'That they are friendly and I think Eilijah has a thing for you' He said in a annoying matter.

"Shut up Ian this is serious"

'I am being serious Naí' He said with a more serious tone this time.

"So far their friendly, which is good so they can help us get information"

'Yeah you're right, we should go inside because we all have the same lunch we can talk telepathically there'

"Alright but the potion lasts thirty minutes"

'I know Naí'

"Okay just making sure because you forget things very fast since you are very sssllllooowww" I said the last word dramatically long.

I couldn't help but laugh as we made our way through the door.

Ian slapped my arm at my comment which made ma laugh even more. When I smelled the guys at a far end table it was Eilijah. He was staring at me the whole time.

Every one welcomed us and I sat next to Eilijah and Nick who gave me a hug, he was the jokester. I heard a small growl escape Eilijah his eyes turned black in a second. Which made Nick pull back fast, the tension grew a bit so I decided to formally introduce Ian.

"Hey I apologize for not introducing Ia-Chase my cousin"

Everyone started talking to Ian asking questions and all. I excused myself and went to the lady's room when I bumped into a girl, she was short, had blond hair and blue eyes .

"Im so sorry" I said in a kind matter. Ugh I hate being nice.

'You better be ! And you better stay away from Eilijah his mine, do you understand ugly ass bitch' I knew she was a werewolf and belonged to Eilijah's pack. And by the way she dressed you could tell she was the slut of the pack. You could literally read slut all over her.

"Well you know what, I am not sorry and dont ever tell me what I can and can't do, you got that blonde?" I kept my voice low still held power and was threatening at the same time.