Chapter 30

Chapter 30

~~~NAÍ'S POV~~~

"IM GONNA KILL THAT BITCH!" I ran out the room.

I felt someone grab me from the waist.

'Babe you need to calm down. Nothing happened between us alright. Just calm down' i bursted out laughing.

"You thought i was serious!" I threw my head back and laughed louder.

'Very funny' he let go of me.

"Im just playing. And if it makes you feel better i wont say things like that again."
I said putting my hands on the back of his neck and kissing him on the lips.

'You better not.' He said kissing me once more.

"Alright im going to finish breakfast and do an interrogation then track some vampires."

He nodded and we went back inside.

We finished our breakfast and he went back downstairs. While i went to my room.

I took a shower and put some leather pants with black high knee length combat boots. With a black shirt and red leather jacket. I did three small braids on the left side of my head. Leaving the rest of my hair down.

I went back downstairs.

Megan, Nick, Nico and Region where on the living room area.

"Talk to me people." I need to get over this as fast as possible and get to the vampire case.

I entered the room and they stared at me until Nico cleared his throat.

'We couldn't get her to talk'

"Did you torture her?"

'Were not gonna hit a girl' Nick said.

"Alright who's in there?"

'Dylan and Tylon' Megan spoke this time.

I nodded and left the room.

I entered the chamber where they where located.

"You guys have anything?"

'No, she wont speak'

"Alright. Lesson one, If you want some one to speak, you must be able to go to drastic measures such as torture."

They both nodded watching me closely.

I went to the right side of wall and pressed on the wall. Which revealed a number pad. I put in a code.

A shelf came out of the wall revealing small patches, a cloth inside a bowl of water and a controller.

~~

I put two patches on the temples and the wet cloth on her mouth and tied it on the back of her head.

Both Dylan and Tylon staring at me with a questioning expression.

"One of many ways you can torture a person is by drowning them. In this case it will be an illusion of it."

They nodded their heads.

'So you're not really going to drown her its just all going to be in her head?'

"Correct"

I started the illusion and she started suffocate.

'Naí i think you should stop' Dylan said.

"Just a few more seconds"

*