Chapter 33

Chapter 33 (part 2)

~~~ TYLON'S POV ~~~

I was trying to decide what suit i should wear. I ended up picking out a black suit with a white shirt and blue tie.

While i was picking out my clothes i couldn't help but think about my friends.

I mean they all have someone they can love and have a nice relationship except for me.

Nick has Megan and she likes him back anyone who pays attention would say they're mates.

Dylan and Hazel are the same story, well except that she's mad at him. But still, they could work things out.

And lastly its Eilijah and Naí their relationship is a little weird i dont know. But they still have each other and you can tell they love each other by the way they look at each other. 

Snapping out of my thought and we left to her place.

We arrived at the new Luna's place with our tuxes in black bags. She was carrying a big black bag.

'Alright boys come on you can get ready in Ian's room. Follow me.'

He headed upstairs and we followed her.

'Alright I want everyone to at least have one gun'

"What do we need guns for?" Nick asked as he put his tux on the edge of the bed.

'Because most likely we will have to fight.' She answered as i it where nothing.

'Here i got yall some guns, knifes and bombs be careful with the bombs i don't want my house to blow up.' She said while placing weapons on the bed.

'Get ready i want to be able to come back by midnight.' She said as se headed out the door.

Colan introduced himself while we began to take a look at the weapons.

Each of us chose a few weapons. I chose two guns and placed one at left leg my above the ankle. And the other on the back of my pants.

We headed downstairs as soon as we where ready.

They where ready by the time i got there.

'Guys im so excited about this.' Nick said with allot of excitement.

"Why?"

'Because i always wanted to be a spy.'

'Where not spy's Nick.' Nico replied with a smile on his face. Probably trying to keep himself from laughing.

'Dude were going undercover! I'm going to get to be a undercover agent! Its fucking cool!!'

'How old are you?' Region said also trying to keep himself from laughing at Nick's excitement.

'Shut up and act live yall aren't excited about this. Come on admit it guys each one of you i as excited as i am.'

"You know what her right i am kind of excited."

'See!! Thank you, Tylon thank you!'

'I still cant believe our luna is the Shadow Daemon.' Nico said. 

"Well she will help us with the vamp problem."

'I still cant believe that she's my mate.' Eilijah said

'Well believe it honey!' Nick said in a sassy voice while snapping his fingers in the air.

I just shook my head.

'Do you think its safe for Hazel to be a part of this?' Dylan asked concerned.

'Naí gave me her word and i trust her. Plus she will be staying in the car.'