Chapter 25

Chapter 25

~~~ NAÍ'S POV ~~~

'''What do you mean?''' Megan asked with a curious face.

"He's not the Shadow Daemon..... I am.. Im the Shadow Daemon"

'No you're not' Megan said unsure.

"I am Megan"

'She is the Shadow Daemon Megan. And she's also your Luna'

"Please don't let this change anything"

I began to explain everything to them. And also the part where i have no idea of what i am. Oh and the part where i almost killed the Sttone family. Except for the mother and the baby girl. But i didn't tell them about Rick and our past. I just said i killed him and destroyed the pack.

"Well I've explained and confessed everything. I hope that all of yall can accept me to the pack and Luna. And not look at me and see the Shadow Daemon" i said then walked to the door and opened it

'Hey Luna' i turned around to see Nico.

'I dont know about them but i will except you as a pack member and luna. Even if you are a phsyco killer' i let out a chuckle. Then i left the room.

I need to see Ian and i really dont want to see Eilijah's sister.

I reached the packs doctors office.

'Oh hello Luna' i gave him a warm smile.

"Oh please call me Naí"

'Well Naí what brings you here?'

"Im here to see my cousin"

'Oh yes, follow me' i nodded and did as he said.

Moments later i was in Ian's room. He was asleep.

'You are more than welcome to stay as long as you like. He has recovered and just went back to sleep'

"Thank you. But now that i think about it, i have to go change into something more proper than a simple T-shirt" he nodded.

'Well let me take you to the door then' i smiled and nodded.

We walked through the hallway and in to the lobby.

"Could you please inform me when he wakes up? I really need to talk to him"

'Will do Luna' i smiled.

"Its simply Naí, i don't feel comfortable being called luna. Its to soon"

'I understand' he nodded. He seemed like a nice old man. Although he seemed familiar i couldn't place where I've seen him. As if he where a big part of my past.

"Alright, well I'll see you later Doc" i said exiting the building.

I reached the pack house.

"Eilijah?" I mind linked him as i walked through the door.

'Im in my room' he mind linked back.

I think i know where that is. I took a deep breath trying to find his scent.

Got it.

I followed his scent going upstairs and i knocked on the door.

''YOU!!'' A girl screamed in the hallway, i turned around to see who it was and i saw Eilijah's sister.

She broke a table near her and took the wood leg off. The door opened and i looked to see Eilijah. I looked back at her but it was to late. She stabbed me in the stomach the pain wasn't that bad.